Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh look, a sedate version of a famous tune, with a breathy female vocal - you never ever hear those...

Fucking sick of these.

It was pretty apt given that it was a poor, slow and unexciting imitation of [a] thriller.

Guest Sophie S

I'm just depressed after watching that

Me too.  :(

On the plus side though: I predicted 88 goals in total would be scored during the Euros and it got to 86...  :smugdog:

Nar it didn't like, finished on 76  :lol:

86, including penalties and all, which I did say in my prediction.

edit: Just calculated agai. Must have missed two. It's actually 88!  :memeyeah:

So one sided

Some if Spain's football was fucking class

Knew iniesta was class, but after this tournament I appreciate him a lot more. Different class 

Argentina will be Spain's biggest rivals at WC2014.

I'd agree... if it wasn't being hosted by Brasil.

England aside, it'd be class it was an Arg v Bra final.

Team of the tournament? I went for this after the groups:

Casillas

Gebre Selassie  Hummels    Lescott        Alba

Jiráček          Modric        Pirlo        Dzagoev

Mandžukić    Gomez

Now I'd go:

Casillas

Lahm  Hummels  Ramos  Alba

De Rossi

Pirlo    Moutinho

Dzagoev  Ronaldo  Iniesta

Best of the groups IMO has been:

Casillas

Gebre Selassie Hummels Lescott Coentrao

Pilař Moutinho Pirlo Dzakoev

Mandžukić Gomez

Casillas

Arbeloa Ramos Pepe Alba

Dazgoev Moutinho Pirlo Iniesta

Mandžukić Balotelli/Ibra

Oh, so Argentina who with their full squad recently beat a u-23 Brazilian side 4-3 and were for big parts dominated will be Spains biggest rivals at the WC2014 taking place in Brazil?

Aye, right. :lol:

If anything I believe there are many who will go into the 2014 World Cup with a big chance of winning. Will be exceptional, with Brazil probably having their best team in the last 10 years, Germany coming in with a fantastic generation of players, Spain with a team who have won 3 straight tournaments, France and Netherlands who have a good set of players, and Argentina with probably the best player of the last 40 years.

Im looking forward to the World Cup already. But first, Corinthians - Boca Juniors 2nd leg final and then the Olympics.

Casillas

Lahm    Ramos  Pique    Alba

Pirlo    Fabregas

Dzagoev      Ozil        Iniesta

Gomez

(even though some of them played in other positions)

Oh, so Argentina who with their full squad recently beat a u-23 Brazilian side 4-3 and were for big parts dominated will be Spains biggest rivals at the WC2014 taking place in Brazil?

If anything I believe there are many who will go into the 2014 World Cup with a big chance of winning. Will be exceptional, with Brazil probably having their best team in the last 10 years, Germany coming in with a fantastic generation of players, Spain with a team who have won 3 straight tournaments, France and Netherlands who have a good set of players, and Argentina with probably the best player of the last 40 years.

Im looking forward to the World Cup already. But first, Corinthians - Boca Juniors 2nd leg final and then the Olympics.

Might be just me but kinda looking forward to couple of Premier League seasons before the next World Cup. Although it will surely be really good.

http://www.images99.com/i99/01/10129/10129.jpg

:thup:

Might be just me but kinda looking forward to couple of Premier League seasons before the next World Cup. Although it will surely be really good.

:lol:

Obviously but meant on the international stage. Corinthians cause its next up and Olympics because of national teams. We will rip apart the PL this season, no doubt especially with ben arfa playing a full season ;)