Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/61291000/jpg/_61291737_crookstottcopy.jpg

Didn't think I'd think I could laugh at Garth Crooks more than I already do but he's managed to surpass himself. Words fail me.

Casillas

Lahm      Hummels      Ramos    Alba

Pirlo          De Rossi

Silva                  Ozil                Iniesta

Ronaldo

Guest Roger Kint

Ozil? He didnt have a great tournament by any means. Having him in over Dzagoev is ridiculous.

He was better than Silva imo

Ozil? He didnt have a great tournament by any means. Having him in over Dzagoev is ridiculous.

He was better than Silva imo

Yea probably. Thought Fabregas was better than them both. May aswell hoy my own best 11 up.

Casillas

Lahm Ramos Pique Alba

Pirlo Khedira Dzagoev

Ronaldo Fabregas Iniesta

Thats quickly off the top of my head. Having said that, I didnt see all the games and thats whats jumping out at me at the minute.

Great game last night, in truth I didn't think we'd win the Euros again, but I'm glad to have been surprised and particularly by such a performance in the final :thup:

Xavi was immense, he hadn't had a great tournament by any means but he bossed it yesterday. Should have been MOTM, imho. Wonder who'll get player of the tournament... Iniesta?

2008-2012, man, what a few years for being a football fan from Barcelona. :smitten:

Why did I not take 10/3 for Iniesta to be POTT before this game, absolutely nailed on.

Was going to put £50 on this but bottled it. I thought Italy would win thus giving Pirlo player of the tournament. Iniesta won. :okay:

I'd probably go something like

Casillas

Arbeloa Ramos Pepe Jordi Alba

Pirlo Khedira

Ronaldo Xavi Iniesta

Gomez

Not sure about all those.  I can't think of any outstanding right backs or strikers but I reckon if Gomez hasn't been rested against Greece he would have had the golden boot so I put him in.  I think there are good claims for kicking Ronaldo and Khedira out for others but Ronaldo was exceptional for two games and Khedira was Germany's best player in my opinion.

Spain is simple the best them in the history. A head above all of the other teams.

They really arent though.

Erm, yes they are though.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Milan-1990.jpg

tbh.

For a toon link, I believe that team were finally beaten after over a year by a Tino Asprilla goal for Parma.

Spain is simple the best them in the history. A head above all of the other teams.

They really arent though.

Erm, yes they are though.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Milan-1990.jpg

tbh.

First of all that is a club team. Then no matter how much anyone would argue I would still think this Spanish team is the best,