Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

56 minutes ago, Disco said:

I thought I must be losing my mind that they didn’t go into mad detail for the foul on Longstaff. Looked nailed on. 

Well, you see, he didn't flick his pinky toe in to the goalkeeper's chest as he went flying. Now that's cOnTeNtIoUs. 

Anthony Taylor go suck on a Haribo. Did he realise he was on a football pitch at all today and that he was the referee. Just seemed to ignore absolutely everything.

Edited by Joelinton7

I didn’t think it was a foul on Awoniyi 🤷. The ball bounces off his knee, Schar flicks the ball, Dubs’ second movement is clearly to try to stretch beyond him to get to the ball. Awoniyi runs into Dubs. 

To me it’s a collision where there is no foul. I might be in the minority here and if a pen had been given it wouldn’t have been overturned but, I just think the striker made a bit of a mess of it all.

I didn't think it was a penalty either but 4/4 mates in a Whatsapp group said it should have been a pen with current rules. They are Man United/Liverpool fans though. :anguish: VAR would've never taken it away if it was originally given.

Awful inconsistent crap today. Giving nothing against us and no cards and yet when we breathe on some of theirs he is giving free kicks to get them out of danger.

Francis should be off. Few others should be booked. Unbelievable that VAR didn’t look at the one on Bruno. The last one on Miggy was a yellow too. Officials should have to sit down after the match and watch replays on a huge screen and comment on their performance and what they were thinking. 

Could it be a conspiracy by the Premier league? I've noticed it all season. Teams fouling constantly and getting away with it then we will put in a foul booking straight away. 

2 hours ago, Sufi said:

Francis should be off. Few others should be booked. Unbelievable that VAR didn’t look at the one on Bruno. The last one on Miggy was a yellow too. Officials should have to sit down after the match and watch replays on a huge screen and comment on their performance and what they were thinking. 

Whos' Francis?