Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

1. The penalty

2. Rojo somehow avoiding the second booking

3. So many decisions went Man Us way in the build up to the goal. Two throw ins that I thought both looked like should be ours, Rooney goes in with an elbow on Abeid (doesn't excuse his pass or Kruls poor first touch and clearance), and then just runs straight into Krul (which doesn't really matter, the damage is done by then).

Just absolutely awful. Not that I really care, but it's annoying watching all these decisions go in favour of the "big club".

Guest firetotheworks

Mike Dean man. I dunno why people overlook the fact that Mike Dean is generally decent and has been for years.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That, that was something else, I don't think Ive ever been so pissed off at a refereeing performance, it was so stupidly biased, there we're some tackles that were equal, we got a booking and Arsenal didn't. That Colo yellow at the end, that wasn't even a foul :lol:

Like Mike said he'll probably get a top 4 game next week :lol:

Howard Webb's just said that Coloccini was lucky not to be sent off for that tackle on Coquelin :lol: Genuinely cannot believe what I'm hearing.

Wait, that tackle right at the end, you serious :lol:

That, that was something else, I don't think Ive ever been so pissed off at a refereeing performance, it was so stupidly biased, there we're some tackles that were equal, we got a booking and Arsenal didn't. That Colo yellow at the end, that wasn't even a foul :lol:

Like Mike said he'll probably get a top 4 game next week :lol:

:lol: INT break, apparently. They'll give him a game near a beach, the fucksticks.