Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

8 hours ago, gbandit said:

The ref did a good job tonight, let the game flow. Obviously no contentious decisions helped but it’s nice to watch a game where there’s no issues with the officials 

Walker Peters should have been booked for grabbing the ball whilst he was on the floor.

To be honest, I was surprised the ref gave us the free kick. Refs seem to always give the free kick the other way when someone grabs the ball. A yellow would be a good deterrent but a bit over the top 

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

If that Sanchez tackle earlier today fro Brighton wasn't a red I don't know what is. Abysmal decision

Mike Dean though, he have a free kick to Brentford the other week after Targett was stamped on.

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

If that Sanchez tackle earlier today for Brighton wasn't a red I don't know what is. Abysmal decision

I can only think he got away with it, because it wasn't his foot that caught him which it looked like at first. Still dangerous play nonetheless.

Edited by Klaus

16 hours ago, Klaus said:

I can only think he got away with it, because it wasn't his foot that caught him which it looked like at first. Still dangerous play nonetheless.

Didn’t give it purely because it resulted in a goal. If it didn’t and they had to give a pen, nailed on he’d have been sent off.

Ridiculous but happens quite often. 

Watching the Championship makes me miss pre-VAR football.

It’s such an easier sport to watch knowing a decision is actually the decision, rather than waiting around to see if it goes to VAR and then if anything changes once it does.

When we’re still seeing incorrect and ludicrous decision in most matches, what is the point?

3 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

When we’re still seeing incorrect and ludicrous decision in most matches, what is the point?

Said it earlier - will repeat it again. What is the point in VAR?

Refs now don’t give decisions, knowing VAR will pick it up for them - problem is, it doesn’t.

Diabolical.