Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/12/11 - post-match reaction page 44

midds

Im not buying the centre back excuse. This Newcastle side is more than capable of out scoring Norwich, it's completely Pardew's fault for sticking with shit like Obertan and refusing the make changes at the right time.

Still, it is easier to outscore the other team when they havn't scored 4, like

If we attacked better we might have got more goals, which would have just killed Norwich off before they even scored 4. Some of the chances Obertan messed up, 1 in particular had goal all over it and would have changed this game completely.

Time to get that chequebook out, you fat penny-pinching bastard. Three CBs going into a season, great idea.

one of whom suffered a 4 month injury before the window shut. another who has missed huge chunks of the previous two seasons due to recurring injuries....

Aye. Not sure how it's not obvious the defense is shocking given the goals we've conceded.

We've scored twice, could've been better going forward, but attacking is not the issue today.

We scored 2 with Obertan on the pitch. We could have got way more, their defence is wank.

Maybe so, but generally it's preferable not to need 5 goals to win a game.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd swap both Ameobi and Best for Grant Hoult. Really impresses me that lad. Obertan wouldnt get a job in McDonalds if he had no pace about him.

Best :dowie:

Time to get that chequebook out, you fat penny-pinching bastard. Three CBs going into a season, great idea.

one of whom suffered a 4 month injury before the window shut. another who has missed huge chunks of the previous two seasons due to recurring injuries....

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aye. Not sure how it's not obvious the defense is shocking given the goals we've conceded.

We've scored twice, could've been better going forward, but attacking is not the issue today.

With the players availabe, what do we do differently in defence?

Play the lad who's a centre back called Kadar.

All that is happening is that we are now playing at our true level, and despite the good start to the season we all knew deep down that's it's not actually very high. We'll be 7th at the end of the day with a nice gap to whoever is 8th. I wouldn't put any money on us staying this high for very long though. We are short of CB's, week at fullback, poor in centre midfield as soon as we have the slightest injury, we have piss poor wingers and only one striker who can score goals. Don't tell me anyone is surprised?