Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Just highlights more what a travesty the double leg break was... Not just the stalling of his NUFC career but his loss of explosive pace...  Keeping my fingers crossed he's still recovering but its quite noticeable he hasn't got the acceleration that he had at Marseille and his first couple of appearances for us... Maybe it's an age thing as he's not as slender as he used to be either...

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Maybe he thinks he has more chance of playing for France if he was playing in the #10 position?

France was not in one right side

Finally, in France is one of the class can be BENZEMA

and 2 may be a misfortune to the euro

Just highlights more what a travesty the double leg break was... Not just the stalling of his NUFC career but his loss of explosive phttp://www.elcoto.co.uk/assets/files/Selection%20for%202%20&%203%20people.pdf

Are you joking? Everything he did at the math yesterday he did at blistering speed. It was a flipping joy to behold to be honest!

Take a deep breath and digest what I said again... There is degrees of pace... And yesterday was not what I would class as blistering... Which I'm trying to highlight he had in his locker over a short/medium distance before his injury... Not saying he's not quick... Not saying he's not skilful... Just saying he's not the player he was... Yet...

Just highlights more what a travesty the double leg break was... Not just the stalling of his NUFC career but his loss of explosive phttp://www.elcoto.co.uk/assets/files/Selection%20for%202%20&%203%20people.pdf

Are you joking? Everything he did at the math yesterday he did at blistering speed. It was a flipping joy to behold to be honest!

Take a deep breath and digest what I said again... There is degrees of pace... And yesterday was not what I would class as blistering... Which I'm trying to highlight he had in his locker over a short/medium distance before his injury... Not saying he's not quick... Not saying he's not skilful... Just saying he's not the player he was... Yet...

I didn't see an awful lot of him before he moved to NUFC but if he was quicker than he was yesterday Usain Bolt would be worried. He was absolutely rapid running with the ball, Obertan is meant to be quick but I'd say Ben Arfa was quicker yesterday.

No he's not. He's going to be better. More experienced and disciplined.  :D

The anticipation of the whole forum waiting to watch the goal on ITV is hilarious like. Then the outrage when our game is on at midnight :lol:

It's what it should be like though imo.

If you're not at the game, home or away, the buzz to see the goals instead is a great feeling. I used to love that in the SBR days, staying up all night to wait to see the goals from the away games i'd missed. :aww:

Were you at the game?

On several occasions yesterday he displayed pace very close to, if not on par with what he showed against Everton.

I'm no fanboy by the way. Check my previous posts re Ben Arfa if you need.

Just thought he was tremendous yesterday.

Which is exactly what I'm saying... I.E. not quite like what he was like against Blackpool/Everton/Stoke... Not saying the lad is a million miles away...  I reiterate... It's a shame we missed watching him develope for us in the team for a year and that now he's returned he's not as quick over those first 10-15 yards...

Were you at the game?

On several occasions yesterday he displayed pace very close to, if not on par with what he showed against Everton.

Which is exactly what I'm saying... I.E. not quite like what he was like against Blackpool/Everton/Stoke... Not saying the lad is a million miles away...  I reiterate... It's a shame we missed watching him develope for us in the team for a year and that now he's returned he's not as quick over those first 10-15 yards...

So what you're saying is that he was quicker. The thing is for most of us, it's hard to imagine him being quicker/faster especially seeing the way he ran for the goal

So aye, it's been said countless times before, like, but why the fuck has this guy been on the bench for about 3 month? :lol:

Cause Pards wants his fullbacks protected and likes to play direct.

Were you at the game?

So what you're saying is that he was quicker. The thing is for most of us, it's hard to imagine him being quicker/faster especially seeing the way he ran for the goal

Yes that's what I'm saying... He was even quicker... Like he was gliding at times... Don't get me wrong... Since seeing down at Darlington then at the likes of Man City/Blackburn away in the cup and Bolton away along with most of his home appearances you can see the sharpness returning which is a great sign for us all as if he gets back to his Marseille levels we know he's back 100%...

I don't see any loss of pace with Ben Arfa and his ability to accelerate over such a short distance is frightening, he's lost nothing due to his injury other than a year of his career.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Pre-injury Barfa was one of the quickest footballer when on the ball you could see. Hope it's still gonna be the same. Judging by that goal yesterday the answer is yes.