Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Holy s***. The picture quality was only second to Spurs in shiteness. Seriously, Spurs' they might as well have just been using a webcam ffs.

But Barfa. :fwap: Holy s***.

Isn't there like a NUFCTV, they should be capping every game Newcastle plays so that the footage of HBA's goal maybe could be seen from different angle?

Guest VaVaVoom

f***ing awful coverage like. He started his run a few seconds before that, and it didn't capture the sheer excitement of the crowd when he just kept going.

Things never look quite as good when you know how they end up.

Still maintain its the best goal i've seen in my 15 years of going to St James'. That, or Tiote's.

Really?

Shearers volley against Everton? Ginolas volley against ferencvaros? Roberts two against spurs? Alberts against Manure?

Its up there like.

Volleys and distance efforts are one moment of great technique. Ben Arfa's was 10 secs of great skill, pace, technique, dribbling and a great finish. I'm not being funny here, but Messi would have been proud to score that goal. Right up there with his quality in those 10 secs.

Fair point like.

Holy s***. The picture quality was only second to Spurs in shiteness. Seriously, Spurs' they might as well have just been using a webcam ffs.

But Barfa. :fwap: Holy s***.

Isn't there like a NUFCTV, they should be capping every game Newcastle plays so that the footage of HBA's goal maybe could be seen from different angle?

knowing them it won't be online for a week. But yeah it's using the stadium camera so there should be a longer cut of highlights on Nufctv. "Should"

@Darren199314 Darren Stephenson

At least we'll have extended highlights on NUFCTV @nufcofficial #nufc

^ This has just been retweeted by the official website.

Ok, think I might finally give them money now.

Good value for money imo.

Ah awesome. Good to know

Guest VaVaVoom

How much monies?

How much monies?

£3.49 a month paying direct debit. £3.99 if paying for one month iirc. For that you get extended game highlights, reserve highlights, interviews, features, video previews and live online match commentary.

Have only just realized that the heel drag to the right is in fact a faked shot.  f*** me :smug:

Just went back to look :fwap:

This guy must be thinking at the speed of light, everything going in slow motion...just boggles.