Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

A good point here that people might miss.

As he gets withing 2 yards of the area he looks left towards the players in the box before deciding to go on.  Such talent.

He does this a lot, that's why I don't buy the criticism of him for retaining the ball for too long. Usually when he decides to carry the ball it's because he's already looked up and rejected the available options.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Fantastic to see that driving acceleration and mobility in full show again though like it was at Everton. Seriously a brilliant player if we play to his strengths and most importantly actually play him!

Already got 306 views on youtube

the froggies are giving it some serious hand to gland combat over ben arfa on that youtube clip

and rightly so !

It's had quite a few comments already.

1 dislike? Messi is that you?

:lol: Very good.

To be fair to best when Ben Arfa first burts past 2 players (15 secs) Best quickly turns for a run, there's a very good through pass open as blackburn defender is going the other way and would never have defended it, so credit to best for quickly seeing that.

Then you think oh he's blown it they catch up as he comes to cut inside then he completely flummoxes them like they're not there :D

I don't know what this means but I can see some top names being mentioned.

UN MELANGE DE MOKOENA, DE MARADONNA, MESSI, R9 ET ZIZOU CHRIST EN UN @@@@

HATEM BEN ARFA @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A challenge for everyone: watch the goal again and instead of thinking about how good it is, and how much talent you'd need to score a goal like that, think about this.

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8414/56910550obertan.jpg

I don't know what this means but I can see some top names being mentioned.

UN MELANGE DE MOKOENA, DE MARADONNA, MESSI, R9 ET ZIZOU CHRIST EN UN @@@@

HATEM BEN ARFA @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A mix of Mokoena, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo and Zidane, all in one.

Guest VaVaVoom

Fucking awful coverage like. He started his run a few seconds before that, and it didn't capture the sheer excitement of the crowd when he just kept going.

Things never look quite as good when you know how they end up.

Still maintain its the best goal i've seen in my 15 years of going to St James'. That, or Tiote's.

Really?

Shearers volley against Everton? Ginolas volley against ferencvaros? Roberts two against spurs? Alberts against Manure?

Its up there like.

The white strapping on the wrist gives it away.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/136533702.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CA4ED66BE97D18816846FF4CA1334F70D662EC6476B135ECD2

f***ing awful coverage like. He started his run a few seconds before that, and it didn't capture the sheer excitement of the crowd when he just kept going.

Things never look quite as good when you know how they end up.

Still maintain its the best goal i've seen in my 15 years of going to St James'. That, or Tiote's.

Really?

Shearers volley against Everton? Ginolas volley against ferencvaros? Roberts two against spurs? Alberts against Manure?

Its up there like.

Best individual goal for some time. They are all 'thunderbastard' shots and a deft chip from Albert.