Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest pintofscottsellers

Just Heard Raylors out, if Obertan Starts tonight it's game over for Ben Arfa as far as am concerned.

Nah, he'll start tonight and be blamed entirely for the result if we're defeated.

A misplaced pass in the 6th minute that leads to an Arsenal goal early in the second half will cost us the game and the horrible cunt will be back where he belongs against Norwich, on the bench.

Didn't he play DM against Sporting?

Well I say play.....

Against Marseille at the Velodrome when Speed was out? I remember him missing a header in the centre circle right before Drogba took the piss out of O'Brien and scored for them.

Not convinced Hatem will start tonight. Get the feeling he will be the wild card again and thrown on at around 70 mins depending on the score.

Obertan then? because Raylor just said on twitter he's out injured.

Didn't jose get fined for doing that last season. Either way it boosts hatem's chances of playing but don't like to see any players injured.

Obertan actually didnt look terrible playing left wing from the clips i saw of the reserves game the other night. Infact i always felt he had his best games for Man united cutting in from the left.

One thing with Pards where he has been consistent, when hes taken a player off at half time due to performance, they tend not to get back in without a few sub appearances first.

This gives me hope

So what you're basically saying is that Santon won't feature in the coming weeks?

Think he'll score a hattrick tonight.

Man, if he even scores one tonight and it puts ahead or draws us level, the crowd is going to go absolutely wild

Imagine the Hype if he does something like that though. The papers will be full of shit but it will be nice for him to get some attention in time for the Euros.