Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Ben Arfa in for Tiote next game for me. Move Cabaye back into a deeper role and stick HBA in behind Remy and commence with glorious, powerful rape.

Don't like the idea of taking Sissoko out of his RW position when he's playing so well there.

Stoke like to get players in the space between the defence and midfield. Especially Ireland moving in late, Stoke is one game i wouldn't move Tiote.

Put pressure on Shawcross (which we will) and they'll give us the ball all afternoon. No doubt in my mind we'll win

Shola's had his decent spell for us, and we were pretty direct in our football during it. I can't see that working against Stoke, Pardew needs to get Ben Arfa in there somewhere. Even if he's not starting, he should be coming on with at least 30 mins to go, which is why I wasn't impressed when Pards brought Shola on today. He's been right not to start HBA for the last month or so, but if he's on the bench then he needs to be coming on ahead of your Sholas or Obertans.

Hope that run he went on to set up shola makes the match of the day cut. Been pretty annoyed with some of the good stuff they don't deem good enough to show this season for our games. Less garbage analysis and more highlights please.

Don't know why as I don't really watch it anymore but it really annoyed me how Anita's dribble last week didn't make soccer am's "showboat" video :lol:.

It was great skill and yet all they ever seem to show is pointless back heels. Same thing with Ben Arfa's runs never seemingly on there when they take far more ability and skill that the other stuff they show.

Guest bimpy474

Ah right, interesting dilema.

Pardew getting to you mate?

I'd rather focus on hurting Stoke than worrying about Ireland  :lol:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01428/SNN2423A2G--532_1428114a.jpg

:lol: Well it would be daft to ignore the opposition completely like.

Just thinking, this is scarily similarly to two years ago. Ben Arfa couldn't get in the team as Pardew didn't trust him but after January he forced his way in with a few great sub appearances.

Since he got dropped he seems to have lost weight, re-focussed and has looked excellent in his last couple of appearances.

just a little cameo today but instead of going to the ball he got into positions to receive the ball in, subtle difference in theory but a massive difference on the pitch.

yep, watching Suarez today he needs to learn to go wide to collect the ball and then dribble in like Suarez does so well. Played theoretically in the middle but drifting wide to collect he will overwhelm full backs combining with sissoko on one side and gouf on the other. It's when he sits in the middle and gets crowded out is the issue. If he's crowded out in a wide position that leaves massive gaps in the centre and is useful in and of itself

Guest VanBarduck

just a little cameo today but instead of going to the ball he got into positions to receive the ball in, subtle difference in theory but a massive difference on the pitch.

yep, watching Suarez today he needs to learn to go wide to collect the ball and then dribble in like Suarez does so well. Played theoretically in the middle but drifting wide to collect he will overwhelm full backs combining with sissoko on one side and gouf on the other. It's when he sits in the middle and gets crowded out is the issue. If he's crowded out in a wide position that leaves massive gaps in the centre and is useful in and of itself

Brilliant

Guest hatem garrincha

So Madras, do you want him in the team or not yet ?

Brilliant

I don't know why I'm not the manager of newcastle  :dontknow:

He's fat. Too fat.

He was, not now. He's trimmed down since he was dropped from the starting eleven.

Think he's in fantastic shape now. Just look at his acceleration in the cameo today.

Think Shola must have given Hatem the pen because he felt quilty after Ben Arfa put it on an plate for him and he somehow managed to miss.

:megusta:

:lol: