Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Browsing RedCafe as I thought it would be a good read after that.  They sure like Hatem and co.

Ben Arfa, joy to watch on the ball...

Ben arfa is the most exciting player on the pitch by some distance

Ben Arfa is making Enrique look like a league 1 player.

That front 3 is one of the best in the league, lethal.

The Newcastle front three is outstanding, easily one of the best in the league.

:snod:

Ben Arfa has really come along as a player in my eyes. I am absolutely loving how his game has rounded in to form.

I was critical of the over the top love fest at the beginning because it was far too polarizing.

Good on him for keeping his head down and working on his game. IMO he is a more complete player with his skills but also a team ethic and a passion for all parts of the game. He seems more lively off the ball and also very keen to support his teammates. The body language says to me that they are supporting him as well.

There was a good moment when he was subbed off - huge smile on his face and a bit of man-love from Pards as he walked by.

Guest Spiria

Never see Ben arfa plays like this.

And I follow him since the start. He tracks back, plays for the team and always with concentration.  :snod:

I will be a delighted and devoted French fan if you manage to make Ben arfa become the jewel of the French team.

PS :I am already prepare. Already know all the name of the player in the starting 11. 

I was going mental at Pardew for how I percieved he was handling Ben Arfa. Turns out its made him a better player.

Fair play; fwiw, I'm inclined to see the positives and agree :thup: well done the HBA for embracing what was being asked of him - well worth it

Guest mimifrench

Was also funny to see how far from him were the Liverpool defenders when he made his assist to Cisse, like they were scared. French commentators underlined it many times...