Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Enrique went from being a loveable, top quality player to a total and utter c*** with the way he left imo. Months of silence during the height of the rumours about CL clubs being interested in him when previously he couldn't stop giving interviews every other week, typical dip in form as he knew he'd be leaving and no longer gave a s*** (similar to Owen), pathetic Twitter outburst (throwing toys out of the pram and implying that the new signings were s***) to force our hand and accept Liverpool's cheapo bid, smug face once he'd got his "dream" move, and I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of "it's great to be playing for a big club now".

Great player though, and it'll be interesting to see how Ben Arfa fares against one of the best left backs in the Premiership.

Enrique went from being a loveable, top quality player to a total and utter c*** with the way he left imo. Months of silence during the height of the rumours about CL clubs being interested in him when previously he couldn't stop giving interviews every other week, typical dip in form as he knew he'd be leaving and no longer gave a s*** (similar to Owen), pathetic Twitter outburst (throwing toys out of the pram and implying that the new signings were s***) to force our hand and accept Liverpool's cheapo bid, smug face once he'd got his "dream" move, and I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of "it's great to be playing for a big club now".

Great player though, and it'll be interesting to see how Ben Arfa fares against one of the best left backs in the Premiership.

Exactly how i feel about him, i respect him as a player but not as a person.

One of Enrique's strongest points is being able to push out the winger, and use his strength to be able to control the situation, and calmly play the ball up the wing/pass back to the keeper.

I'm sure Pardew will identify this and inform Ben Arfa to cut inside as much as possible.

So nervous about this game, similar feeling to when we played the mackems at home.

Guest firetotheworks

The only player that I've seen categorically, without doubt rape Jose when he played for us was Sturridge when he was at Bolton. He completely out-skilled him. I'd love Jose to still be ours though. There's no denying that.

In any case, should be an interesting battle between Ben Arfa and Enrique on Sunday. One thing's for sure, it'll be more interesting than the Obertan-Enrique "battle" we witnessed in December.

Expectations on him will be high on sunday, very high. I try to not expect too much from him, easier said than done knowing what he's capable of.

The lad is in some form atm. Come on Arfa!

Guest ThievingMagpie

Enrique would stop all width on the right against anyone, ripe for another 4-3-3 allowing HBA to cut inside. People forget Enrique was easily one of our best players for the previous 2 seasons that he was sold .

He's been poor since Christmas though.

The scouse boom-bust cycle strikes again

The only player that I've seen categorically, without doubt rape Jose when he played for us was Sturridge when he was at Bolton. He completely out-skilled him. I'd love Jose to still be ours though. There's no denying that.

Wayne Routledge ran him ragged for QPR.

Guest Tyson

One of Enrique's strongest points is being able to push out the winger, and use his strength to be able to control the situation, and calmly play the ball up the wing/pass back to the keeper.

I'm sure Pardew will identify this and inform Ben Arfa to cut inside as much as possible.

So nervous about this game, similar feeling to when we played the mackems at home.

At his best, and most confident, he shows the winger the sideline. It's a gamble, but he has the tools to smother his man or recover. I think Ben Arfa will have to work his way inside alot, off-the-ball.

At his best, and most confident, he shows the winger the sideline. It's a gamble, but he has the tools to smother his man or recover. I think Ben Arfa will have to work his way inside alot, off-the-ball.

For sure, when he gets himself in the right position, he's strong and difficult to get round. His problem is that he can lose concentration, get out of position, and then he struggles to recover.

His defending has improved, but to me, he's always looked more comfortable going forward.

For sure, when he gets himself in the right position, he's strong and difficult to get round. His problem is that he can lose concentration, get out of position, and then he struggles to recover.

His defending has improved, but to me, he's always looked more comfortable going forward.

He's a very very good defender - but is prone to the odd lapse in concentration.  Flatters to deceive going forward for me.

Turned to a t*** ever since adopting the Jordan Henderson side parting.

edit: Enrique that is

Will never understand how people try to sell something on ebay without taking the extra 10 minutes to get some decent pictures.