Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest BooBoo

It would be crazy for France not to have him in their squad TBH, that's the bottom line.

BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

It would be crazy for France not to have him in their squad TBH, that's the bottom line.

Wouldn't make any sense to me if he didn't go, would also be gutted if he doesn't go the tournament as he'd be the main reason I'd be watching it

Any idea where I can see the part that he put Enrique on his ass? Watched the whole match yesterday but somehow missed it!

Was at the back-end of the first half I think. Skinned him just outside the box and Enrique slipped.

And if he gets injured again then what? Or his head gets turned by bigger clubs because of the performances?

If we want to be a club fighting for Europe every year, we're going to have to get used to our players playing internationally. If his form keeps up through these never seven games, then I would love to see him go, he would deserve it.

Surely Blanc can't take Malouda over him?

Blanc has said that he'll only take players who regularly play with their clubs.

Will Blanc respect his word ? I'm not sure. He could argue about the "group's stability" or the "experience" of Malouda.

Nasri is also concerned.

And in term of talent, bar Benzema, I can tell you, there's not a single player of the french squad at the level of HBA.

Tbf, I could kind of understand Nasri getting to nod ahead of him, but Malouda? :best:

[And if he gets injured again then what? Or his head gets turned by bigger clubs because of the performances?

Either of those things could happen whilst playing for us in this league you know :lol:

It's hard to put into words how good this lad is.

I love watching him play, i just hope we keep moving forward as a club and sign great players to play with him. Imagine another exciting midfielder playing in our side.

When you are watching on television and when he gets the ball, you can just feel our crowd and hear them sort of collectively urge him to destroy his man and run with it - sort of go on son. Its fucking brilliant to watch and hear.

The rare times he did touch the ball in the second half, the whole stadium seemed to stand up. Great feeling seeing that little number 10 bobbing and weaving about.

Any idea where I can see the part that he put Enrique on his ass? Watched the whole match yesterday but somehow missed it!

It was on 32 minutes if that helps.

Thanks Mick, seen it now  O0

Guest mimifrench

Just seen again how he put Enrique on his backside. :lol: Even Gerrard was near him in this moment and as he was disguted by so much skillness, he prefered moving away... :lol:

If I were yyou, I wouldn't hope HBA make the Euro as he would definitely just hammer the England squad. :snod: Don't remember who you have as defender though.

And, don't know if you know it but it's very funny reading some marseille forum, some fans there are just gutted they let him to NUFC and for such a bargain. They all wish he'll succeed though.

If I were yyou, I wouldn't hope HBA make the Euro as he would definitely just hammer the England squad. :snod: Don't remember who you have as defender though.

Not sure anyone could give a shit if HBA murders England tbh.

Not sure anyone could give a s*** if HBA murders England tbh.

This

Guest mimifrench

Not sure anyone could give a s*** if HBA murders England tbh.

You won't support your national team then?

Well, if Ben arfa doesn't make it, not sure I will support France tbh... Will just not care.

I hope he destroys Englands defence. The England national side represents nothing about Newcastle fans. Passionless, overpaid nobheads.

Ill still back them in the summer though ;)