Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

How does this goal compare to his goal against Blackburn?

I prefer this one.

Aye, me too. Both ridiculously good, but this one just edges it. Jesus fucking christ what a goal man!

Canny strike, like, but one of our players really should have made more effort to bring him down.

They tried and failed. Think it was Mark Davis he left in his wake.

Mark Davies did, aye, but Wheater and Ream just made half-arsed tackles. Probably would have been a red, mind.

Just thinking about how silly it is, he actually picked up the ball in our own half, ran in a straight line right down the centre of the pitch and scored.

You couldn't do that on a computer game on the easiest level :lol:

How does this goal compare to his goal against Blackburn?

I prefer this one.

Aye, me too. Both ridiculously good, but this one just edges it. Jesus fucking christ what a goal man!

I'm with Pards and preferred the Blackburn goal. Both were magnificent though

Guest firetotheworks

Stunning and so on don't cut really. Goal of the season, Messi George Weah-esque really. THAT good.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not sure tbh

Today was all about pure pace

Blackburn was pace and trickery

The Blackburn one just and only just

Goals like that are surely goals that most players will score once a career, and here we are comparing two of them from the same player in the same season :lol:

Fwiw, I think the Blackburn one was probably the better goal, just, but there was more riding on this one so it meant more.

Not sure tbh

Today was all about pure pace

Blackburn was pace and trickery

The Blackburn one just and only just

It wasn't pure pace, otherwise you could say the same about Maradona's in the WC too, where he essentially ran in a straight line to goal. He just makes it look easy.

Aye, Ben Arfa plays the most direct football in the premiership, boring bastard.

My coverage was behind Sky, so when we scored i was watching to see who scored, then Ben Arfa picked up the ball and i was thinking "ok so he passes to Cisse and he scores", then he just keeps going, magic.