Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

About halfway through the first half he looked to the left and dragged the ball straight ahead in a fluid motion. It didn't even get a comment from that sausage making mackem cunt but was an absolutely unreal bit of a skill.

HBA. I love you.

very nearly ruined assou ekotto of all people for pace after giving him a head start. Showed just how confident he was feeling.

I think he played his mercurial self today. Not a bad thing. When he wanted the ball he wanted the ball and when he didn't... he didn't. I was unhappy that him and Simpson were ignored in the first half. I am nto sure what that was about. HBA had to come in centrally or even on the left to get the ball in the first half. It should not be that way. With him drifting in and Simpson clutching his buttocks/hamstring I was sure we were going to get done by Bale. I am still not sure why that didn't happen.

Second half was better as he was given more of the ball and the right was getting better coverage by Cabaye when he drifted in.

ALso did he pull a Paolo di Canio with that penalty? Pretty sure he did. :lol:

Love how Pardew put that Sky bint right when she said it would be a difficult decision to start Ben Arfa in too many games by saying he was our outstanding player today and would be starting plenty of games in the future. Don't know where they come up with this shit tbh.

Love how Pardew put that Sky bint right when she said it would be a difficult decision to start Ben Arfa in too many games by saying he was our outstanding player today and would be starting plenty of games in the future. Don't know where they come up with this shit tbh.

ESPN, perhaps.

MOTM by far for me. We needed someone to take the game by the scruff of its neck and there was Ben Arfa to do so. Created most of our attacks and he was so full of confidence. A full season of Hatem Ben Arfa, we're in for a treat.

Can't believe we paid £3-5 million for him :lol: what a steal.

MOTM by far for me. We needed someone to take the game by the scruff of its neck and there was Ben Arfa to do so. Created most of our attacks and he was so full of confidence. A full season of Hatem Ben Arfa, we're in for a treat.

Yep :lol:

What would £3-5m get you in British players? I'm probably worth £1.5m just for being British and having kicked a ball.

Guest bimpy474

What would £3-5m get you in British players? I'm probably worth £1.5 p just for being British and having kicked a ball.

Steady now.

What would £3-5m get you in British players? I'm probably worth £1.5 p just for being British and having kicked a ball.

Steady now.

Fuck you, I am worth three pence of anyone's money!

Guest bimpy474

Steady now.

Fuck you, I am worth three pence of anyone's money!

I meant 150p of course, you sure are worth more than one and a half pennies ;D