Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Without putting a downer on things though, I reckon if he keeps playing the way he has so far this season sooner or later a Man U or a Chelsea will come in and snatch him, I expect we'll make a mint on the deal but I can't see him wanting to stay if the big boys come in, seems an ambitious kind of player and probably sees us as a stepping stone.

Same goes with most clubs and most players.

Yeah absolutely, what'll be most annoying will be all the press licking ferguson's arse praising him in spotting Ben Arfa, and how he's matured into a great player when he got to a big club etc etc

Fingers crossed we cling on to him for dear life for years to come

When he wasn't playing last season, I was getting frustrated because I felt that we were being denied some potential special memories of him as an NUFC player.  If he goes so be it but at least we are getting to see what he is capable of now and will have some special moments to cherish.

Ran off the pitch there like he was going to kick off

dont blame him.

Hes been rather s*** along with the rest of his team mates. Cabaye looks even slower than last season.

Not reall, we've barley got the ball to him. He dropped to centre half to try and get involved ffs.

Ran off the pitch there like he was going to kick off

dont blame him.

Hes been rather s*** along with the rest of his team mates. Cabaye looks even slower than last season.

Not reall, we've barley got the ball to him. He dropped to centre half to try and get involved ffs.

Should have cost us a goal with needlessly losing it on the edge of the box. Lost it a couple of other times too. Really not showing alot, but your rightm its hard when your team mates are turboshite