Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

This entire time I thought we were playing Southampton (a). My mindset on this match has changed completely now and I'm even more excited.

:lol:

I was even looking at FIFA going, man they got it wrong...:huff:

This entire time I thought we were playing Southampton (a). My mindset on this match has changed completely now and I'm even more excited.

Oh wow, me too. That's weird. Thought we were playing them down under...:lol: Can't believe we are actually playing at home this weekend. We must win this rather comfortably..

Even weirder when I was thinking for myself how come we haven't played them yet, just to go onto google and find out we did play them and it was in that fucking game we were so bad. Had actually forgotten all about that day...

Even weirder when I was thinking for myself how come we haven't played them yet, just to go onto google and find out we did play them and it was in that fucking game we were so bad. Had actually forgotten all about that day...

Worst game I've seen since getting relegated at Villa I think. We were absolutely pathetic and could have lost by so much more.

Oh wow, me too. That's weird. Thought we were playing them down under...:lol: Can't believe we are actually playing at home this weekend. We must win this rather comfortably..

I knew they beat us and destroyed us, just thought it was at home. Then looking back, the home game I was confused with was the Swansea game where Senegal blocked Cisse from playing and we lost. Has to be the terrible Swansea red away kit and the even more terrible Southampton home kit that looks like a Liverpool kit.

He's so f***ing sexy  :smitten:

obviously never seen gardners photoshoot marra

http://www.betshoot.com/img/2012/10/Craig-Gardner.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4600/benarfawoah.jpg

Hatem on the club in the interview Surface (they say to him that the previous year Newcastle has a very good season and now they are fighting in a relegation battle) : "C’est pour cela que Newcastle est parfait. C’est un bon compromis. Ce n’est ni Manchester United, ni une petite équipe. C’est vraiment un club qui a une histoire en Angleterre et qui est important aux yeux de tout le monde, mais qui n’est pas non plus dans le Big Four. Il y a encore une marge et j’apprends beaucoup en étant là-bas. Cela m’a vraiment aidé à m’armer pour qu’un jour, si je dois être dans le Big Six européen, ou si Newcastle devient beaucoup plus médiatique, je sois prêt. C’est une période intermédiaire, un palier »"

"It is for this reason that Newcastle is perfect. It is a good compromise. It is not Manchester United, and not a small club. It is really a club with a  big history in England and is important for anybody, but which is not in the Big Four. There is a margin and I learn a lot in this place. That really help me to arm myself to be ready, if one day I have to be in the European Big Six, or if Newcastle becomes much more mediatic place. It is a intermediate period, a level.

He also say that He Would have never leave last summer and this winter because He wants to give much more to the club and the fans.

Hatem on the club in the interview Surface (they say to him that the previous year Newcastle has a very good season and now they are fighting in a relegation battle) : "C’est pour cela que Newcastle est parfait. C’est un bon compromis. Ce n’est ni Manchester United, ni une petite équipe. C’est vraiment un club qui a une histoire en Angleterre et qui est important aux yeux de tout le monde, mais qui n’est pas non plus dans le Big Four. Il y a encore une marge et j’apprends beaucoup en étant là-bas. Cela m’a vraiment aidé à m’armer pour qu’un jour, si je dois être dans le Big Six européen, ou si Newcastle devient beaucoup plus médiatique, je sois prêt. C’est une période intermédiaire, un palier »"

"It is for this reason that Newcastle is perfect. It is a good compromise. It is not Manchester United, and not a small club. It is really a club with a  big history in England and is important for anybody, but which is not in the Big Four. There is a margin and I learn a lot in this place. That really help me to arm myself to be ready, if one day I have to be in the European Big Six, or if Newcastle becomes much more mediatic place. It is a intermediate period, a level.

This implies to me quite heavily he will want to move to a champions league club this summer (sees us as an intermediate club)