Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

I don't know, he was rushed back for Fulham and look what happened. I'd wait a week if there are any doubts, not worth the risk..

He scored  :D btw he was still injured when he played , they just didn't know it yet...

Cant understand how the other day Pardew said he was back in 'great shape' but apparently unfit for even a cameo tomorrow and only maybe a 'little bit' v swansea

:undecided:

Might just be bog standard managerial smoke and mirrors from Pardew? The Fergie Con as it should be known, given the consistency with which Fergie lies about injuries and fitness of a key player days before a game over the decades.

Maybe that's clutching at straws

How longs he been out now? Feels like ages :(

It's been 2 and a half months since the Fulham game

Did he just make the injury he already had worse or was it a different injury he picked up?

Disappointing but if he isn't ready he isn't ready

Exactly. There's probably an element of not wanting to allow him to just stroll back into a team that's been playing well too, not without at least a week or so working in training.

:thup:

It's not as if Cisse has been regularly out wide recently is it? One game and tbf it worked. Gouffran can play this game now and we had to "rotate" some players given the time between the two games.

If Shola starts it's a ridiculous inclusion but I really don't think it is as likely as some believe.

It's not as if Cisse has been regularly out wide recently is it? One game and tbf it worked. Gouffran can play this game now and we had to "rotate" some players given the time between the two games.

If Shola starts it's a ridiculous inclusion but I really don't think it is as likely as some believe.

:memeyeah:

Guest bimpy474

Will Pardew bring him in for Jonas though. I hope so like.

I hope so! Would be criminal not to.

Aye but Pardew loves Jonas's hard work, the fact Jonas offers virtually nothing going forward doesn't seem to matter.

Guest bimpy474

Jonas doesn't even offer hard work nowadays. Compare to the likes of Gouffran or Sissoko and he looks a joke.

We can all see that, but Pardew on the other hand.

Please ! Not an another : "Hatem doesn't do enough defensive work" period.

Gouffran does enough of it. Him on one side and Ben Arfa on the other please

Guest bimpy474

Jonas doesn't even offer hard work nowadays. Compare to the likes of Gouffran or Sissoko and he looks a joke.

He creates his own work by losing the ball anyway. Hatem for Jonas is like Sissoko for Perch.

Aye, you do have to wonder what Pardew sees. As much as i love Jonas he really does offer nothing going forward.