Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest icemanblue

Do you? Why? I ask because I don't think that, at all. In fact, I've been playing down getting ahead of ourselves before we put together a consistent run of form.

Catch-22. Situated in Canada, I have no idea where to get a proper shirt from, so I went onto the SD website and saw they were selling last year's Ben Arfa shirts (sans the Wonga logo, of course) for twenty quid. Don't wanna line the fat one's pockets, but also badly want his shirt. Bah. Any suggestions?

Anyone read the .com match report? For the villa game?

"Alan Pardew raved about his side after the game, especially Hatem Ben Arfa's performance, but to these eyes neither were anything special and made to look better than they were by some shocking defending and sloppy passing from the home side."

Utter shit IMO

They have a tendency to watch a different match to the majority.

I often go on there off the back of a decent win looking forward to a positive write-up and they've played down the performance.

Catch-22. Situated in Canada, I have no idea where to get a proper shirt from, so I went onto the SD website and saw they were selling last year's Ben Arfa shirts (sans the Wonga logo, of course) for twenty quid. Don't wanna line the fat one's pockets, but also badly want his shirt. Bah. Any suggestions?

I'm waiting until one of the fake websites, like tales of soccer, gets it. Not sure when that'll be, but they look pretty real.

I'm waiting until one of the fake websites, like tales of soccer, gets it. Not sure when that'll be, but they look pretty real.

Didn't know about that site, but I'll keep an eye out, thanks a lot.

Guest icemanblue

Long balls = players fault, not pardew

Ben Arfa in attacking positions - Pardews coaching

Absolute :lol: worthy logic going on here!

You what now?

Anyone read the .com match report? For the villa game?

"Alan Pardew raved about his side after the game, especially Hatem Ben Arfa's performance, but to these eyes neither were anything special and made to look better than they were by some shocking defending and sloppy passing from the home side."

Utter shit IMO

Can't remember the last time I agreed with a thing they wrote.  The sites only worth looking at for stats IMO

Guest icemanblue

It may be comparitive, but not quite to the extremes you've used. I've always maintained that Pardew was not solely repsonsible for every long ball we've ever played. However, I don't see how that means he's not in any way responsible for an alteration in Hatem's game. Nor am I sure how it is ' :lol: worthy logic'.

It may be comparitive, but not quite to the extremes you've used. I've always maintained that Pardew was not solely repsonsible for every long ball we've ever played. However, I don't see how that means he's not in any way responsible for an alteration in Hatem's game. Nor am I sure how it is ' :lol: worthy logic'.

how are you not getting this?  pardew has spent over a year making attacking players try to defend and spend their time worrying about the other team...do you think hatem didn't want to be bursting into the box or scoring goals, that pardew just had an epiphany and has revolutionised his game by getting a very attack-minded player to attack?

it's basic logic man, he made the team defensive and they weren't suited for it, we're now supposed to applaud the guy for getting a player like hatem to attack the box?  he didn't attack the box before because he was fucking told not to, it's as clear as day

how are you not getting this?  pardew has spent over a year making attacking players try to defend and spend their time worrying about the other team...do you think hatem didn't want to be bursting into the box or scoring goals, that pardew just had an epiphany and has revolutionised his game by getting a very attack-minded player to attack?

it's basic logic man, he made the team defensive and they weren't suited for it, we're now supposed to applaud the guy for getting a player like hatem to attack the box?  he didn't attack the box before because he was fucking told not to, it's as clear as day

:thup:

Guest icemanblue

Ugh. I'd respond to this properly, but:

- I don't care.

- It's now Friday night.

- You're a bit of a dick.

- :anguish:

Ben Arfa is the greatest player in the history of world football and I predict he will win us 3 trophys this season he will then be sold to a huge spanish club for well over 1 million dollers (puts little finger to corner of mouth)

it's basic logic man, he made the team defensive and they weren't suited for it, we're now supposed to applaud the guy for getting a player like hatem to attack the box?  he didn't attack the box before because he was f***ing told not to, it's as clear as day

:thup:

It really is.