Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

I would say Cabaye left a much better player than when he first arrived, and he's certainly not bog standard.

Cabaye left a better player because he had adjusted his game to include the Premier League, quite how you attribute that to Pardew input beggars belief.

Well in a way it's true, Pardew shit tactics meant Cabaye had to run around chasing the fucking thing like a madman. Basically that's what has improved about Cabaye, his workrate.

So Pardew's shit tactics actually benefitted someone, god i hate the cunt so much.

Guest alijmitchell

I've said before that Hatem has been s*** recently and looks out of shape,but at the same time, I reckon there are numerous other managers that could coax out performances better than what we are getting.

Guest bimpy474

He is fucking cunt for running out of patience with Ben Arfa but has all the time in the world for Shola.

And Saylor, a season of Jonas, a season of Tiote being shit. Hatem isn't blistering in the few cameos he gets and he's out. Well fuck me isn't that just grand.

Guest bimpy474

Am I crazy, or were we only good when HBA came on in the last game?

No, that's what I thought as soon as him and Marv came on.

Sums up how much of a coward Pardew is, he blames the players who got a few minutes and did ok. Not his shit tactics or favourites that had already lost us the game.

Gutless prick.

Its time us the fans make it alot more uncomfortable for this prick. He's gotten away far too lightly so far. Ben Arfas the only player we have whose gotten any bit of flair. I for one dont know want to be going to games to watch donkeys like Steven Taylor and mike Williamson

Guest bimpy474

The lad clearly has some issues but Pardew is absolutely clueless working with players with any talent. Can you think of one player who has progressed under him with any real talent or ability. He's good at trying to get the best out of the likes of Perch and Williamson because that's his level - bog standard.

Real shame but when you have a negative manager who is tactically clueless with no proper coach  ability it's hardly a surprise.

I would say Cabaye left a much better player than when he first arrived, and he's certainly not bog standard.

:lol: come on Brett, he was already class when he came here and was instantly class in his first season

So if you're a class act when you arrive, it doesn't count if you then improve your game?

Can't have it both ways and blame Pardew for when players go off the boil then not praise him when they improve their game? Hatem Ben Arfa hasn't produced it under any manager yet it's Pardew's fault? First time he's never actually fell out with a manager and that's a positive in itself.

No because I don't think he was any better than when he arrived. Add Ben Arfa to the catalogue of players that have gone horribly backwards under pardew and it tells a story. He's a league 1 clogger, plying his trade at a job far too big for him. He's now alienated our only two creative players. f*** him, f*** his s*** tactics and his bulllshit tbh.

So why hasn't Ben Arfa continued to go forwards under any manager he's played under? Are they all shit? Are the national coaches morons, are the french managers he's worked under clueless? This isn't anything new with Ben Arfa. It's been like this his whole career yet Pardew is to blame for ruining the career and taking him backwards, give over man  :lol:

Sometimes your misuse of stuff in defending Pardew astounds. Ben Arfa wasn't playing shit for those managers, funnily enough they were playing decent football and were winning games, hence the league titles. Ben Arfa was trouble behaviour wise, arguing with teammates, managers etc, something he's never done under Pardew, Hatem himself said he needed to mature and grow up and he has done. But Pardew's football ethos doesn't suit him, everyone can see it but you.

Now as Dave and others have pointed out, we might as well sell him if Pardew doesn't want him. What's going on here is people are rightly saying that if Pardew is blaming Hatem (and Marv) for the Tottenham result, then that is utterly disgraceful. We lost because of his team selection (4-4-2) and piss poor tactics (again).

I doubt you'll accept things but as a Newcastle supporter (and i dont doubt you're a passionate one), i cannot understand why you still stand by a manager who is plainly a terrible coach. Are all the bad records he's setting, the fact we've never won from being behind at half time in his whole time here. His support for Ashley, his constant excuses, blaming fans for loses that were because of his pathetic tactics. The hoofball.

How can you still stand with a man like that, please tell me it's because you cant bring yourself to admit you're wrong about him. Because if it is because you still think he's the man for the job.......well that would make me sad. Because the passionate and proper Newcastle supporter in you has been lost forever, to a balance sheet and Mike Ashley's vision of hell.

It's Mike Ashley my problem is with, not the players, not the manager, not the coaches, not the tea ladies or boot cleaners. Mike Ashley is the one in our club who i have genuine hatred for and wouldn't batter an eye lid were he to die of a horrible death. Might only be football but he's ruining thousands and thousands of lives on a daily basis who have come to love this football club and is slowly draining their passion for the game away and in turn making their lives a misery.

It's not like i'm saying if a new owner came in, i want Pardew to stay, if i was owner now he would be sacked. I believe the fewer decisions MA has to make at the club the better for Newcastle United, as every decision he seems to make just brings further embarrassment upon us.

Guest bimpy474

It's Mike Ashley my problem is with, not the players, not the manager, not the coaches, not the tea ladies or boot cleaners. Mike Ashley is the one in our club who i have genuine hatred for and wouldn't batter an eye lid were he to die of a horrible death. Might only be football but he's ruining thousands and thousands of lives on a daily basis who have come to love this football club and is slowly draining their passion for the game away and in turn making their lives a misery.

It's not like i'm saying if a new owner came in, i want Pardew to stay, if i was owner now he would be sacked. I believe the fewer decisions MA has to make at the club the better for Newcastle United, as every decision he seems to make just brings further embarrassment upon us.

Why ?.

FFS has everything passed you by, are blind to what you see. You cant be that stupid can you, really ?

It's not mutually exclusive man, pardew can be s*** and a total bell end and mike Ashley can be the same .

Exactly. Just because Ashley's a cock doesn't mean we shouldn't be doing better with what we have.

Sacking Pardew would be a brilliant decision, if he was replaced with a decent manager.  Ashley is a massive bastard but he doesn't cause us problems on a weekly basis, Pardew does.

Guest neesy111

All the stuff that Ashley is doing is perfect for Pardew as it distracts the press and certain fans from looking at the manager and his obvious failings.

It's not mutually exclusive man, pardew can be s*** and a total bell end and mike Ashley can be the same .

I've never said Pardew is this great manager or anything though. I just think he's average and very lucky to be at this club. He should be at a low prem club at best, like Hughton is now. They are about the same in terms of management ability imo. Ashley had the chance to upgrade, he didn't want to because he's not interested in the next level. I'd love for Ashley to prove me wrong, if Pardew was sacked, i'd be worried what was to follow but intrigued. I just won't be celebrating like i was with Hughton and expecting a top manager to come in.

Sacking Pardew would be a brilliant decision, if he was replaced with a decent manager.  Ashley is a massive b****** but he doesn't cause us problems on a weekly basis, Pardew does.

I actually couldn't care less who he was replaced by as long as he goes. I think I hate him as a man much more than as a manager