Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I've lost all my faith in Pardew now, getting up in the position we are in now is great but not giving a change to one of the most talented players we've had in years just vitiates any praise he deserves. He can fuck off!

I've lost all my faith in Pardew now, getting up in the position we are in now is great but not giving a change to one of the most talented players we've had in years just vitiates any praise he deserves. He can fuck off!

shit like this is a bit much :lol:

but looking from another perspective as much as HBA feels he might owe for the injury etc. why the fuck would he want to stick around much longer for more of this shit like?

What did he say like?

'He scored one of the greatest goals I've ever seen last week...he's on the bench today though

Then the interviewer asked: 'Is Ben Arfa close to starting? Why have you gone with Ameobi and Best today?'

'I think Ameobi and Best have been a handful when they've played together (when exactly?) and I have a fantastic option on the bench'.

but looking from another perspective as much as HBA feels he might owe for the injury etc. why the fuck would he want to stick around much longer for more of this shit like?

Wouldn't surprise me if we see a transfer request coming in either this or prior to the next transfer window.  Why hang around when you're being kept out of the side by someone who looks as inept as Obertan and then the team's utility player.  And then to hear the bullshit reasons behind his selections of the two average at best forwards on top of that.

Wouldn't surprise me if we see a transfer request coming in either this or prior to the next transfer window.  Why hang around when you're being kept out of the side by someone who looks as inept as Obertan and then the team's utility player.  And then to hear the bullshit reasons behind his selections of the two average at best forwards on top of that.

correct, i don't think it's overreacting to assume this either - he might have ambitions to play for france in the summer man, might as well go out on loan until the summer rather than put up with this shit much longer

it's the fact that it's at home and who it's against that's got me as much as anything, there's simply no justification for it, none

What did he say like?

'He scored one of the greatest goals I've ever seen last week...he's on the bench today though

Then the interviewer asked: 'Is Ben Arfa close to starting? Why have you gone with Ameobi and Best today?'

'I think Ameobi and Best have been a handful when they've played together (when exactly?) and I have a fantastic option on the bench'.

Cheers. :thup:

Always amazing that Pardew finds a 'reason' for dropping Ben Arfa.

Everything changed as soon as Ben Arfa came on the pitch. Plain and simple.

:thup: And it wasn't just because of his level of play. He done well, but him coming on signalled a whole change in the philosophy of the team, and that's the biggest thing he brings. We're not going to lump it up when we've got that guy in the middle.