Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

It's really frustrating like... Short-term, I'm still confident we'll win today anyway, but the "overreactions" are because people are looking at the long-term implications of this... Ultimately we're going to throw away a very talented player because he doesn't run around as much in training, by the sounds of it.

It's really frustrating like... Short-term, I'm still confident we'll win today anyway, but the "overreactions" are because people are looking at the long-term implications of this... Ultimately we're going to throw away a very talented player because he doesn't run around as much in training, by the sounds of it.

Well said.

Speculation, then. It doesn't jutify abusing our manager, who happens to have done a bloody good job.

Speculation, then. It doesn't jutify abusing our manager, who happens to have done a bloody good job.

Of course it's speculation, but in all honesty do you think it's the wrong interpretation? I think you're smarter than that. He certainly hasn't been dropped for his performance in the last match, has he?

I do agree with the second sentence there though. Questioning it is fair game but the abuse is a bit much.

If he doesn't actually have a reason, and genuinely believes this is the best way to set out with the players available, the criticism is more justified. He is a good manager, but we have the potential to achieve something special here, and prioritising industry over quality will not see us accomplish this goal.

If we beat them, we go 6th, for f***s sake, some of the stuff in here is ridiculous.

We're also in the 4th round of the Cup and the reason for that's doing the same as me, he's sitting on his arse.

If he doesn't actually have a reason, and genuinely believes this is the best way to set out with the players available, the criticism is more justified. He is a good manager, but we have the potential to achieve something special here, and prioritising industry over quality will not see us accomplish this goal.

I don't have a problem with critcism.

If we beat them, we go 6th, for f***s sake, some of the stuff in here is ridiculous.

We're also in the 4th round of the Cup and the reason for that's doing the same as me, he's sitting on his arse.

Jonas is playing man Mick.

:)

It's a total pisstake that he's not on the field today and i'm genuinely concerned that something is going wrong behind the scenes.

to be honest - this, it's QPR at home man, we just lost our most talented forward to the ACoN and best DM yet HBA can't fucking start?  bollocks