Bolton 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 26/12/11 - post-match reaction from page 33

Dave

Guest neesy111

MOTD tonight. 1) Man U/Wigan 2) WBA/City 3) Liv/B'burn 4) Bol/Newc 5) Chel/Ful 6) Sund/Everton 7) Stoke/Villa.

You've missed out the 'Coming up' bits inbetween each match.

and some kind of in the community waffle

How on earth can it take over an hour to show 7 matches.......

I enjoyed reading that post.

Have a bit of class. The bloke's come on and wished us luck.

I showed class by informing the bloke I enjoyed reading his post, which I did.

It's pleasant seeing another oppositions supporter wishing us good luck.

You looked into my comment to much, Yorkie.

I know, i've already retracted my comment.

Oh. Fair enough then. Thought it was smuggery; my bad.

We all good here?

Going by Football First, it looked like back to basics with a hard working midfield that closed the opposition down, good defending by the keeper and CB's and victory gained by some moments of class up front.

The pace of the game looked quite frantic with both teams denying the other time and space. It seemed very scrappy, but we had the edge.

Ba and Ben Arfa have 3 goals between them in their last hour on the pitch together, hopefully that means they can indeed complement each other as many of us thought they could.  Big shame Ba's away soon mind because he's in an incredible run of form, we'll miss him more than we would any other player bar Coloccini.

Ba and Ben Arfa have 3 goals between them in their last hour on the pitch together, hopefully that means they can indeed complement each other as many of us thought they could.  Big shame Ba's away soon mind because he's in an incredible run of form, we'll miss him more than we would any other player bar Coloccini.

Imperative we get a striker in before he goes. It's not a particularly harsh run of fixtures whilst he's away, either. Would be gutting to drop a load of points from those games needlessly.

Williamson made a big difference today. He headed everything in the air away effectively. We didnt miss Steve Taylor in that respect.

If only we could pass the ball to him. We would have a half decent player on our hands.

Is there any sort of money available in January?

With the Cahill sale, most likely. Coyle said he wants three players. I think it depends if we're adrift on NYD really because otherwise we're throwing good money after bad.

Amazingly, we'll most likely be out of the relegation zone if we beat Wolves on NYE - however, given how abject we've been at home this season, we'll probably lose.

Any names or players you'd like and think the club could potentially get?

We haven't really been linked with that many people actually: Josh McEachran on loan and Nedum Onuoha seem to be the names that are popping up regularly though, oh, and an American centre-back we've been trialling - Tim Ream.

I'd like Onuoha. I doubt McEachran would get many games. Don't really know much about Ream to be honest.

Ream is just not ready at all. He's really highly thought of, but hasn't turned in many great performances, especially for the national team. He might be a Premier League players at some point in his career, but it shouldn't be now.

FAO the pair of bellends stood in front of me and the pair of bellends stood to my left: don't bother going to another game if you're going to remain motionless throughout the full 90 minutes, even when we fucking score. Cheers.

`and there wasn't much going on with the wingers despite us having the worst full-backs in the league with Boyata and Robinson.`

jonas just seems to cancel out the other teams player, but thats fine is our fullback goes on to put in a decent cross, as raylor did today.  Obertan produced one decent ball today, and ba put it away.  WOuld lke to see this changing in jan, but i think thats a dream(