Beren

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

5 minutes here...5 minutes there!

17 minutes ago

Guess it all adds up

1 minute ago

???

Sounds like he wants a loan. I don't disagree tbh.

What a tool.

Seconded.

17 minutes ago

Guess it all adds up

1 minute ago

???

Worryingly, that's very public dissent.

The signs aren't good.

Cheick and Colo were the best of our bunch in my opinion. And Cabaye was lucky, wouldve been off had Spearing not been making a tackle there.

Tiote was probably worst player on the pitch

17 minutes ago

Guess it all adds up

1 minute ago

???

He shouldn't even have 5mins tbh. Getting too big for his boots.

Ah, balls to it. It's Anfield. There's more chance of Obertan becoming a hat model than us getting a result away to Liverpool.

I think Pardew shared this viewpoint and his team certainly reflected it.

Ah, balls to it. It's Anfield. There's more chance of Obertan becoming a hat model than us getting a result away to Liverpool.

I think Pardew shared this viewpoint and his team certainly reflected it.

Suspect you're right.

Pretty gutless I thought, we went there to try not to lose, why not have a proper go ffs?

Way too much respect to Liverpool

Obertan was fucking awful again

Ryan Taylor is what he is, Santon has to start from now on

Tiote played well ( I thought)

Jonas has disappeared completely recently

Why on earth didn't Ben Arfa start?

Simpson is a decent footballer but clearly a very average footballer

Massive squad investment needed.....................never going to happen, same old shite

All compounded by my classless fairweather cunt of Liverpool fan texting me a gloating message at the final whistle. That cunt will be reminded each time they lose and at the season when their success off the back of 100mil amounts to sweet FA.

Worst player on the pitch was Jonas by a good margin. No pace, no energy. Can´t remember he got past a Liverpool player once, more misplaced passes than completed passes (even counting 2-3 feet passes), no crosses and a few unnecessary fouls right outside our area. Looks like he is in dire need of an extended resting period.

Obertan was his usual self.

Other than that I can´t complain too much about individual performances, as I think the tactics were probably much to blame. We never deserved any points today.

Worst player on the pitch was Jonas by a good margin. No pace, no energy. Can´t remember he got past a Liverpool player once, more misplaced passes than completed passes (even counting 2-3 feet passes), no crosses and a few unnecessary fouls right outside our area. Looks like he is in dire need of an extended resting period.

Other than that I can´t complain too much about individual performances, as I think the tactics were probably much to blame. We never deserved any points today.

I'm not sure Jonas was the worst player on the pitch, I think we had quite a few fighting it out for that.

@Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Need patience atm

51 seconds ago

Backtracking a bit? :hmm:

He's allowed to. Seems to be frustrated - at least he cares. Error posting it on Twitter, but we all make mistakes - especially at his age.

That said, shouldn't be near the first-team set up atm.

I'm not sure Jonas was the worst player on the pitch, I think we had quite a few fighting it out for that.

Im usually backing Jonas when he gets flak for "no end product" etc. but today he just didn´t do one thing right, I don´t even think he worked that hard which is usually his saving grace if the rest of his game is not up to his standard for whatever reason. Even Obertan had a few decent touches and occasionally his passes hit a team mate. Raylor got a few tackles in and and assist. Ba had a shot cleared of the line after a superb chance and battled hard with Skrtel & Agger the whole game. Those were the closest "contenders" today I thought, and they weren´t even close.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

17 minutes ago

Guess it all adds up

1 minute ago

???

Happy to leave you on the bench mate :)