Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/30/11 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Beren

I can't bear this forum sometimes :lol: I know you're not WUM'ing but it is beyond my comprehension how anyone can watch that match and say Tiote had a bad game. He was my MOTM.

:thup:

f***ed up for the third goal IMO, but other than that I thought he was excellent.

Tiote was never excellent today. If Simpson or Obertan misplaced the same amount of passes like he did today (well, maybe they did) they'd be killed on here.

exactly. 

tiote may do alot good things in match, like he did today, but he certainly cancelled it out with the f*** ups he made aswell

Just go to sleep. Tiote tried to keep the ball and calm our play down when everyone was panicking. It's not easy and will lead to fuck-ups like passing to Simpson or taking the ball away from Agger.

Haha, that f***ing Coloccini 'incident' is f***ing laughable. Literally did nowt, and they're zooming in on it trying to make out there was a swinging elbow. Get f***ed.

And they wont point out Bellamy's abuse ofc.

SKY :yao:

Why the f*** did Pardew, play Vuckic, ahead of Ben Arfa, in a game against Liverpool. Nothing against  Vuckic but we needed some one with more experience there today.

Tbf to Pardew, in terms of PL experience they're on quiet the same level.

Maybe, still I'd feel a lot more comfortable with Ben Arfa than Vuckic playing in this game.

Absolutely, but Pardew has his reasons for not playing HBA from the start. Should have played Best or even Shola then, though. To play a kid against Liverpool at Anfield was a little bit stupid.

Maybe Best should have started, I know he's been shit lately but if we keep hoofing it up long like we do, at least he can hold the ball up reasonably well.

Why the f*** did Pardew, play Vuckic, ahead of Ben Arfa, in a game against Liverpool. Nothing against  Vuckic but we needed some one with more experience there today.

Tbf to Pardew, in terms of PL experience they're on quiet the same level.

Maybe, still I'd feel a lot more comfortable with Ben Arfa than Vuckic playing in this game.

Absolutely, but Pardew has his reasons for not playing HBA from the start. Should have played Best or even Shola then, though. To play a kid against Liverpool at Anfield was a little bit stupid.

Maybe Best should have started, I know he's been s*** lately but if we keep hoofing it up long like we do, at least he can hold the ball up reasonably well.

We've done that as well and it didn't work though

I can't bear this forum sometimes :lol: I know you're not WUM'ing but it is beyond my comprehension how anyone can watch that match and say Tiote had a bad game. He was my MOTM.

:thup:

f***ed up for the third goal IMO, but other than that I thought he was excellent.

Tiote was never excellent today. If Simpson or Obertan misplaced the same amount of passes like he did today (well, maybe they did) they'd be killed on here.

exactly. 

tiote may do alot good things in match, like he did today, but he certainly cancelled it out with the f*** ups he made aswell

Just go to sleep. Tiote tried to keep the ball and calm our play down when everyone was panicking. It's not easy and will lead to fuck-ups like passing to Simpson or taking the ball away from Agger.

Passing to Simpson went ok most of the times. :lol:

He was trying to pass it to Vuckic, Obertan, Jonas, Cabaye or even Ba. Rarely that a pass got there...

Haha, that fucking Coloccini 'incident' is fucking laughable. Literally did nowt, and they're zooming in on it trying to make out there was a swinging elbow. Get fucked.

This. When have they ever done that?

I doubt they'll show Downing's dive, either.

Krul - 4. Liability again. Lack of communication. Nowhere to be seen with every cross that entered the box. Punted it to the opposition over and over again. Grow up or get out of the team.

:lol:

:dontknow: Sorry aye, it's Krul isn't it. One of those who you can't criticise.

He was shite tonight, and was in the last two games n'all.

well everyone was asking for best to be dropped,  but i cant help feeling he would have held onto that ball quite well had he lead the line, 

but having said that, a lot of us have been asking for a 5 man midfield and tonight we look like a 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1 type of formation,  shame vuckic was completely pedestrian,  was almost playing with ten men.

vuckic is far from ready, especially not in big games at anfield.  he looked out of his depth,  he settled a bit in the second half and just as he was getting into the game, he taken off for ben arfa.

Krul - 4. Liability again. Lack of communication. Nowhere to be seen with every cross that entered the box. Punted it to the opposition over and over again. Grow up or get out of the team.

He was s**** tonight, and was in the last two games n'all.

Who you gonna replace him with? 

He was shite tonight, and was in the last two games n'all.

There's criticising and then there's just been fucking stupid.

That's the only bit i would consider retracting, purely because we've got no one decent in reserve. If Harper hadn't become a wreck of a keeper in the last two years, i'd be having him back in the team pretty sharpish.

??? Had nothing to do against Bolton, and in what way could he do anything about any of WBA's goals?

That's the only bit i would consider retracting, purely because we've got no one decent in reserve. If Harper hadn't become a wreck of a keeper in the last two years, i'd be having him back in the team pretty sharpish.

Laughable.

Nearly as bad as the 5 for Ryan Taylor, who got fucking raped.

The fact is, we've massively overachieved and we're being found out. Our strongest XI ain't bad, but there's is no depth: the backup players are rotten. We have a few quality players, and fortunately in key positions: Ba, Tiote, Cabaye and Colo--if we can keep that spine intact, we'll be OK. Don't think we can afford to lose them and, unfortunately, two of them are off to Africa. We desperately need to invest as we, ideally, need to fill 3 first team slots (Simpson, Raylor, Obertan) plus strengthen the squad in general.

No doubt Pardew is shitting it, but no wonder: he's discovering that his side is patchier than Nick Cage's career.

was poor for the 2nd and 3rd Goals and generally had a mare, however so did the complete shit show infront of him, few players should be coming out of that game without a fucking reaming.

??? Had nothing to do against Bolton, and in what way could he do anything about any of WBA's goals?

Our defensive organisation was a joke against West Brom. Not all Krul's fault but he played a part.

And he concedes possession every single time he receives the ball.

Sorry but those are laughably callow comments Yorkie :lol: :laugh: He wasn't world class, but he's by several country miles the best keeper we have. Criticism of mistakes he's made is valid, his distribution is inconsistent at best, but your comments (this game and last) are super OTT given his contribution to our season.

[/iMO]