Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/30/11 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Beren

Half time.

Well we've not looked scoring at all (apart from the goal, duh) but I definitely think Sky are perhaps expectedly over-egging the threat Liverpool have had. We were shaky as fuck for about ten minutes after they scored, but apart from that I think it's been pretty even. In a poor way.

We can get something out of this with a few changes.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Was he telling Santon to get ready to come on near the end there? Think he might be concerned with Raylor on a yellow and struggling against Downing or whatever cunt's playing up against him.

so, I'm not watching it, just relying on internet info but ... 'shocking half from us' and comments like that ... its 1-1 at Anfield ...

Ok, we might be fortunate that we are still in it, but, I'm happy at the moment, would be happy if this was the end result, and we can change with our subs  - I'm sure after the Bolton game, Pardew will give Ben Arfa 30 mins at least - and sounds like Santon's on soon

bit more optimism justified ??

Ended a little better. Santon on for Ryan Taylor ASAP and HBA on for Vuckic, whom is maybe a little out of his depth but isn't really in the position to do much. Jonas having a shocker, Obertan usual crap, but I think Cabaye and Tiote are doing alright, we're beeing ripped to shreds down flanks though. Dreadful stuff, why are we playing such poor footy? Just slow it down, take some measured passes and keep the ball on the floor. It's just PANIC PANIC PANIC atm

they press really well, for anyone who's not good on the ball it's causing problems. Vuckic himself is actually good on the ball but is being shown up today

Doesn't have enough time in this game, and hasn't got the pace/athleticism (atm). HBA is such a better option.