Newcastle United vs. QPR - 15/01/12 @ 1.30pm (live on Sky) Pre-match.

Amir_9

Astonishing.

i can see why he went for Raylor vs Man Utd, but do you really do that against a very weak QPR Side? We need more creativity to open them up.

with their side under a new manager like Hughes, they'll probably play physical, high intensity, aggressive, defensive kick and rush football, and Pardew has lined up to deal with them instead of lining up to get the best out of us. plays into their hands a bit by reducing our side down to the same level. Of course we should have enough to beat them but it seems like this makes it needlessly harder for us.

fact is Pardew's side this season has played percentage football, quite well to be fair, and Ben Arfa doesn't fit into that system. nor does Obertan mind but he apparently gets all the misplaced faith and patience that HBA apparently isn't allowed - not like he's a world class player coming back from injury trying to settle into the side - oh wait...

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

WTF PARDEW WHAT THE ACTUALL f***! :tickedoff:!!!! Droping Benny for shola "i couldn't finished a sentence, let alone a open goal" ameobi that is fuckin' ridiculous to say the fuckin least.

Their centre backs are both dodgy, 2 big lads up top and Raylor's crossing makes sense in that context.

Ben Arfa anywhere in the vicinity of poor centrebacks fills me with expectations of joy. Ryan Taylor occupying one of the four attacking positions causes me nothing but pain.

Cheer up, we're still going to absolutely dick them.

I can envisage QPR sitting back for 90 minutes and us not having the skill or nous to break them down.

30 minutes of ben arfa should be enough!

So it's Shaun Wright-Phillips he's scared of. Cheers lads.

There's always an excuse to not play Arfa. Opposition team too good. Opposition team too poor and full of cloggers. Opposition team too average, need work rate. Opposition player dangerous. Opposition player works hard...

Shola & Best up front....fucking frustration all day long!!!! No effort, no skill, no nothing. And it will probably take at least 70 minutes for Pardew to realise that we' not going to score with these 2  :rant:

Plenty of offsides.

Seriously, you remove Cabaye and our midfield/attack is utter s****. It cannot even be called average.

Jonas Guthrie Raylor Best Ameobi?

What an absolute cock end Pardew is.

Guthrie is a good player

We've now got people on the pitch having to scrape ice off the pitch, turn the heating on you clowns.

They will turn the heaters on, after we sell Tiote.

The heaters have been benched, not doing enough work in the summer apparently.