FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd like to see this team:

Krul

R.Taylor

Coloccini

Williamson

Santon

Ben Arfa

Abeid

Cabaye

Vuckic

Ferguson

Best

...however I'm already convinced Obertan, Shola and Lovenkrands will probably see pitch time, sadly. Jonas needs a rest at some point too, not that he'll get it like.

I like to see squad players and a couple of young 'uns get a run out and it would probably happen against a lower league side or even a Championship side at home, but away to a decent Championship team and bearing in mind how Pardew feels about the FA cup I think he'll be going full strength.

Everybody (including me) thought Jonas needed a rest against Blackburn but now he's came back into some form , he doesn't look as sluggish.

He's having to do a bit less donkey work now as well I suppose.

Putting Ben Arfa on the wing liberates Jonas imo.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pardew says he'd take a draw if offered- really bigging it up as a tough game and saying we can't afford to coast at 90%.

Haven't Brighton been on a bad run recently? If so its a good time to play them.

Won their last 3 league games and unbeaten in 5.  They had a bad run before Christmas but are playing better now.

are they playing better or just getting better results ?

not as pedantic as it sounds.

They were s*** against Wrexham, well have to not turn up at all to get beat off these.

Thought that. And watching the game, out of the two teams I wanted us to play against Brighton. They scored completely against the run of play, and only came back into the game after that. Other than that, I tough they looked terrible, really poor.

Sure that will come back to bite me in the arse though.