The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Fantastic news for Newcastle tbh. Five point gap minimum, going into gameweek 31.

6th minimum looks a good bet. Victory against them next week would all but seal it, I hope. :)

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/141803734.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588502B42636015DFD311199B72AFCADDA01AA8F7F8C372965E

I do like the guy, man. :) He's escaping with them again. Gangsta.

I do like the guy, man. :) He's escaping with them again. Gangsta.

Aye he's comes across as a genuinely likable bloke unlike some of the others cough MARK HUGHES cough.

Mallorca - Barça in 10. Seems we are lining up 3-4-3 unless Busquets is deployed at the back (doubtful since we don't seem to have any natural fullback in the lineup).

I always approach this fixture with trepidation, Mallorca haven't been that strong at home compared to other seasons, but Madrid struggled a lot to beat them here.

You always feign some sort of worry when, in reality, you're always gonna win :lol: it's endearing.

I'm an oldskool Barça fan. When I was a kid we won the league once every decade or so. We are always worried this is just some kind of dream from which we will awake soon.

Seen that 15 out of the 19 man squad that went to Mallorca came through La Masia.  Unreal that.