The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

STEEEEVE GERRARD, GERRARD! HE'LL PASS THE BALL 40 YARDS. HE'S BIG AND HE'S FUCKING HARD. STEVE GERRARD, GERRARD!

What a wonderful club, with fantastic fans and lovable manager. Don't you just love the Kop?

Tbf, with Steven Gerrard in this kind of form, the title might not be a two-horse race this year.

:lol:

Liverpool still in with a shout of fourth. :mackems:

Who the f*** said that? :lol:

Sky bloke heavily implied it was still a possibility.

As I've said before, mongtastic as their fans are I can certainly understand why they continue to believe they're a big hitter in this league. They're spoon-fed it on a daily basis by the entire media.

Oh dear. Aye, the media wankfest over Dalglish and indeed Liverpool (when things go their way, ie. wins and all that) is so cringeworthy.

Guest BooBoo

Didn't see the game but I'm guessing at least 10 replays of Dalglish celebrating with gritted teeth, both arms outstretched whilst wearing one if those ghastly puffer jackets.

Bastard should be poisoned.

We'll be lucky to get to seventh in the end...

It's got fuck all to do with luck, we're 7 points ahead of 8th with 10 games to go. We should have the squad looking forwards and not over their shoulders but at the minute we seem to be standing still.

Who the fuck said that? :lol:

As I've said before, mongtastic as their fans are I can certainly understand why they continue to believe they're a big hitter in this league. They're spoon-fed it on a daily basis by the entire media.

Alan Green was peddling it on 5Live as well.

Who the fuck said that? :lol:

Alan Green was peddling it on 5Live as well.

Alan Green is a cunt.

/just needed to be said... again.

Funny how when Benitez was there he wasn't good enough because 'at Liverpool it's all about the league not about cups'. Now a Carling Cup means it's a successful season despite being 25 points off the pace nearly three-quarters of the way through. After spending £100m.

What's the scottish twat said?

"playing for liverpool isn't like playing for newcastle or sunderland, this is a special club'

They can't be that special if that cunt Bellamy plays for them.  :buck2: