The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Question to the Balotelli fans... Explain to me and highlight these moments when he's showed great ability... As far as my memory goes back (Inter) there has never been anything... Apart from the rarest of occasions...

Once scored a freekick against Ruben Kazan which was one of the best shot's i've seen in my life..that's all i remember him doing that is 'exceptional"

Exactly... The fact that particular goal sticks out just highlights what little he's done in his career... A very poor man's Asprilla and that's being generous in the extreme...

City kid crying.  Little shit should be grateful.  No doubt doesn't remember when they were pissing about in Division 2 circa '98.

He should do given that there was 567,000,000 at every game.

City kid crying.  Little shit should be grateful.  No doubt doesn't remember when they were pissing about in Division 2 circa '98.

He should do given that there was 567,000,000 at every game.

:lol:

I hope his shirt reads: "YOU ARE AN IDIOT" when he takes his first shirt off and watches at himself in the mirror..

Funnily enough he did have a T-Shirt on today to reveal if you looked closely... And one of the words were "You"...

Huh?

I could see it during the game just (Benefit of HD)... Apparently it read "You Only Live Once"

That Torres shot would've been fantastic.

Yeah, but, y'know... Torres.

danny bakes does a nice little skit about what would happen if torres took a pen against gomes (spurs), torres can't score, gomes can't not concede so the ball would stop in mid air and the universe would implode.