NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Saw the Fabbrini news earlier with respect to him going out on loan. He can be loaned, we need a striker, 2+2=5...I'd be surprised if he ends up out of Italy...

You reckon, I'd say there's a very decent chance he goes to Watford.

Saw the Fabbrini news earlier with respect to him going out on loan. He can be loaned, we need a striker, 2+2=5...I'd be surprised if he ends up out of Italy...

You reckon, I'd say there's a very decent chance he goes to Watford.

Well that is the other easy link, but i dunno, from the very very little i have seen, i reckon he can do better than the championship...they have sent young development players down there, and whilst Fabbrini is young, he is a little further along the curve than the rest. Just my opinion though, cue him signing for them in the next hour or so! :lol:

It could be that even Mike Ashley isn't willing to gamble with the massive TV bonanza for next season. I mean, he has to get some credit for tying up Debuchy and Remy.

Credit for making a couple of signings he should have made 6 months ago? Nah, don't think so

They've sent players of the same age and older (Ekstrand, Abdi, Forestieri, Neuton etc) there. It seems the logical move, promising player but he's not really proven anything at Serie A level.

Yes in age, but in ability he is much better in my opinion. He is a full international no? He could probably walk into a lower Serie A side and be competitive whereas the others would probably struggle to do that.

What a people's opinions on Jores Okoro? Seen him linked a few times.

Good player - would take him in a heartbeat.

We really need someone who has pace and athleticism at centre back.

What's he like as far as those attributes are concerned?

A few months ago on FM, I started a Newcastle game where I only bought players we'd been strongly linked with. In came Mbiwa, Sissoko and Tom Ince. The only player to break this? Jones Okore. Suddenly we're being linked to him.

True story.

He is quite average in those attributes, that you mention, but he makes up for it by having a good football-brain, so he reads the game really good. Furthermore he is really aggressive in his way of playing and he follows trough in every tackles that he makes. In Denmark he is viewed as one of the biggest defender talents since Daniel Agger.

The downside is that he is a Chelsea supporter  :huff: 

Guest reefatoon

A few months ago on FM, I started a Newcastle game where I only bought players we'd been strongly linked with. In came Mbiwa, Sissoko and Tom Ince. The only player to break this? Jones Okore. Suddenly we're being linked to him.

True story.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lznnxiW50V1qdq5u6.gif

He is quite average in those attributes, that you mention, but he makes up for it by having a good football-brain, so he reads the game really good. Furthermore he is really aggressive in his way of playing and he follows trough in every tackles that he makes. In Denmark he is viewed as one of the biggest defender talents since Daniel Agger.

still young. But he has the potential and attitude to be really really good. Dont understand why we not are going for him. Still fairly cheap and he would probably get games here...think he would come. Especially if colo is leaving.

think he is ready for the PL. huge potential!!!

still young. But he has the potential and attitude to be really really good. Dont understand why we not are going for him. Still fairly cheap and he would probably get games here...think he would come. Especially if colo is leaving.

Well I completely agree. I think that he would walk right into the team. There are news in Denmark, that FCN are signing a new centerback today or tomorrow, so this would open up for a sale of Jores Okore. 

I disagree. One of his biggest assets is his pace. He is young so he still makes mistakes, but has been able to recover with good speed for a CB. He is very strong, and is great 1v1. He still has tons to learn but is capable of learning fast and you don't often see him do the same mistake twice.

I'd say get him. He has loads of upside, and haven't been playing top level for a very long time - but still has been playing at a very high level. He's young, and as a dane it would give a lot of media attention towards Newcastle back here :-)

True story.

:spit:

True story.

:lol: :lol:

Well I completely agree. I think that he would walk right into the team. There are news in Denmark, that FCN are signing a new centerback today or tomorrow, so this would open up for a sale of Jores Okore.

fulham link the other day?

Well...he is smart it seems. So he will pick his next club very wisely. He knows he needs regular time on the pitch in order to develop. Actually i think we would perfect for him. Him and taylor to fight for the postion next to M´biwa :la:

Quiet sure he will leave this window. Also sure the PL is his priority + first team football.

Youtube shows him successfully pulling off the floated corner routine. Sign him up.

danish talent of year 2012

the more i think about it the more i want him here. Best player on the field in at least one of FCNs CL matches before x-mas. they played shaktar, Juve and chelsea and lost most of them heavily :lol:

True story.

Got plenty of time, might type it in the form of a sonnet.