NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Rumours have it that he's had his head turned by a lucrative offer from QPR. Training with the kids.

Silly lad him then.

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

ASSE striker Pierre-Emerick #Aubameyang : "I don't know my future destination for the moment but, i have many offers from England."

ASSE striker Pierre-Emerick #Aubayemang : "Everything is clear, it is my last six months at ASSE. I want to discover another country." 6 hours ago

guess there may be a slim chance of this one.......anyhoo, bored of this all now, back to work

Mail were the first to report Wise coming to the club as well. Best of a bad bunch when it comes to us.

I'd take De Jong, never been massively amazed when i've seen him play but he's got superb technique, leadership and a big game attitude. Will know Krul and Anita as well.

Would also like to see us try for Ailton from Terek, wouldn't cost a lot and would give us another option from the bench. Similar sort of player to Ben Arfa, but a bit more direct and raw.

28 and big wages I'd have thought.

On the subject of Ailton, just had a look at the original's wiki. f*** me, talk about a journeyman.

RE: De Jong I think we'd have to play 4-4-1-1 to accommodate him, he's not going to start at 9 ahead of Cisse and from what I've seen doesn't look mobile enough for wide areas in the way we'd dictate.

That the ex APOEL Ailton? Met him on a few occasions. Superb player and a superb attitude. His entourage consists of some family members. Utter fuckwits.

oh dear. have a trick or 2 up his sleave. good player on the day but i do not hope we go for him. Played some years for FC Copenhagen so i have seen him quiet a lot. No go imo. He did make some incredible goals though....in the Danish league that is.

Fred    Bob    Mike

John    Joe

Dirk

Has as much relevance. We dont know who is coming in, we dont know who is doing out :(

Dirk Nowitzki upfront?

You're no better than Pardew, you friggin long ball merchant.

Fred    Bob    Mike

John    Joe

Dirk

Has as much relevance. We dont know who is coming in, we dont know who is doing out :(

Dirk Nowitzki upfront?

You're no better than Pardew, you friggin long ball merchant.

Diggler surely. Will wallop Debuchy's crosses in with his cock.

Newcastle United rival Man Utd for Nordsjaelland defender Okore

Click Manchester-5 minutes ago

Newcastle United rival Man Utd for Nordsjaelland defender Okore. by Pat McGatt. Published Tue 15 Jan 2013 15:15, Last updated: 2013-01-15 ...

http://www.click-manchester.com/sport/manchester-united/1218144-newcastle-united-rival-man-utd-for-nordsjaelland-defender-okore.html

Found on the sky sports website:-

Reports in Italy are claiming that Newcastle United have made an offer in the region of €3million (£2.5m) for Nancy left-back Massadio Haidara. FIFA agent Oscar Damiani, who acts as an intermediary for Nancy, said: "It is likely that he will eventually go to England. The cost is still around €4-5m (£3-3.4m).

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Remy loss is a blow to #nufc, who spent a month working on deal. Frustrating, but hard to speed along/work in private when Marseille angling for as much cash possible & player/agents keen for options. Still got targets, but won't pay daft wages or buy bodies for sake of it, they say. Believe they've discussed Ajax's De Jong, but they don't think he's going anywhere this month.

Remy loss is a blow to #nufc, who spent a month working on deal. Frustrating, but hard to speed along/work in private when Marseille angling for as much cash possible & player/agents keen for options. Still got targets, but won't pay daft wages or buy bodies for sake of it, they say. Believe they've discussed Ajax's De Jong, but they don't think he's going anywhere this month.

That's the problem with us - we seem to spend ages working on a deal and then QPR jump in and sort it out at their end in 48 hours.  They are going to have to speed up if they want several more players in this window.

Not positive from George with regards to anyone else coming in. :(