NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-hughes-derby-10m-1925166

Pay £10m for a player and loan him out? Aye, that sounds like Mike Ashley  :lol:

Looks like he has real skill, so not the worst idea in the world.

Effectively, we seem to be moving away from the idea of bringing through our own young players solely via the academy and reserve teams. So this could be a possibility.

FM legend but never seen him play, ever. That's good enough for me.

Aye same :lol: everyone i speak to raves about him though, with that said they might be basing their opinion on FM too :lol:

Miles Addison was also tipped for greatness.

FM legend but never seen him play, ever. That's good enough for me.

Aye same :lol: everyone i speak to raves about him though, with that said they might be basing their opinion on FM too :lol:

Miles Addison was also tipped for greatness.

Lee Holmes, Nathan Doyle, Tonton Zola Makokou. Did they have a Derby fan doing the research? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

How realistic is we get one of / both Ince and Hughes? They may be good prospects but this season shows us we need players to be ready right now.

Would be great, Ince may well be up to a fair amount of games but a huge fee on Hughes when we wont benefit short term would be a worry. Would that Wigan kid cost much more?

They couldn't play for them until January.

True, so not going to happen.

Why? Thought it was by season not calendar year.

Yep, this is the case as far as I'm aware. You can't play for more than two clubs in a season. Debuchy and Yanga-Mbiwa could both, in theory, move this summer.

Yep, this is the case as far as I'm aware. You can't play for more than two clubs in a season. Debuchy and Yanga-Mbiwa could both, in theory, move this summer.

15 mill for Debuchy and 25 Mill for Mbiwa and then we got a deal.

Players may be registered for a maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, the player is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs.

As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

Don't think that exception would apply for England>France.

EDIT: This has just confused me further, I think you/stozo are probably right :laugh: