NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

We've been able to sign players since the last day of the season.

We could sign a player on February 2nd if we wanted...just it would formally go through July 1st. Even massive players like Ronaldo have it all fixed up well before it goes through.

The window isn't even open yet :lol:

It's been open for over a month in England.

No. Only for domestic transfers. Ther International window opens July 1st in England. You can arrange transfers (Internationally), but they won't be official until then.

So yes then.

No. Your statement was regarding the transfer window being open, which it's not.

An early signing, especially an important one like a striker would have settled the club down a lot. It's a shame they don't feel that momentum is worth anything to them, they'd rather save on a months wages.

No. Only for domestic transfers. Ther International window opens July 1st in England. You can arrange transfers (Internationally), but they won't be official until then.

So yes then.

No. Your statement was regarding the transfer window being open, which it's not.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/fans/faqs/when-does-transfer-window-open-close.html

So yes then.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/fans/faqs/when-does-transfer-window-open-close.html

Clubs can conduct business once the season finishes and they can announce them. They still won't be official (in the sense of contract start/end date) until July 1st.

Far, far too early to get p*ssed off over lack of transfers. That comes later.

This gets said every summer window. Usually ends with 'Ashley out' on September 1st.

Literally the worst time to come on here because there's normally an international break straight after so no football.

Funny how we keep getting told that transfer movement won't start till July as everyone is still on holiday.

I wonder what ghosts at other clubs are working on their transfers.

Farcical!

So chuffed we've avoiding this bidding war. Great also how we brought forward this summers signings to January when we got Sissoko and co in.

Or not, but folk really believe the shit spin that comes out of the club.

Guest bimpy474

Must be us, JFK can phone anyone up remember. Oi Titi you cunt, lend us a player would you please lover.

I'll drop this here just because I can. Apparently we have offers from "lower table" Premier league teams to loan Deulofeu.

I have trouble spelling his name majority of time, god help JFK.

It's probably Kinnear trying to sign Defoe.

I'll drop this here just because I can. Apparently we have offers from "lower table" Premier league teams to loan Deulofeu.

I have trouble spelling his name majority of time, god help JFK.

It's probably Kinnear trying to sign Defoe.

:lol: :thup: