NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Say that's true why didn't we go for Sinclair or Ince, both cheaper.

Being true the key like.

They're English and he's French.

I know but the price, seeing as we are as tight as arseholes.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

Re Thauvin: The chances of the player joining #NUFC do seem minimal considering he has his heart set on #OM and they have made the same bid.

See Bimpy posts this shit all the fkn time

:D

We'll get him. Money talks.

All it says to me is that we probably aren't likely to sign Gomis either. But this will at least make it look like we're trying to sign players so it's a clever distraction.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

Re Thauvin: The chances of the player joining #NUFC do seem minimal considering he has his heart set on #OM and they have made the same bid.

sounds about right

Bidding for a player we've little to no chance of signing (and it's well known)...surely not.

Agreed, therefore the rumours of him being set on OM might be exaggerated. Or the tweets is utter bullshit. Or both.

Thauvin and Gomis in and I'd be very pleased, over the moon if that plus Cabaye staying.

Can see Gomis in, but I just don't get the impression we are in the market for Thauvin at all really. If he is available and as special as he sounds then we would be mad not to part with good money to land him if there is a chance. Arsenal and Spurs have reaped the rewards of spending quite big on very talented youngsters, we need to have a go.

Imagine the size of the strop if they knock back any bid from OM and accept our offer :lol:

Not sure how much he could do really.  OM have got a potentially great AM line if they get him: Ayew, Payet, Valbuena, Thauvin :drool:

I know this is us we are talking about, but do clubs bid these days without first having got the go-ahead from the agent or player? of course we could be used like the Rooney situation to smoke out other bids, but you would assume we have had some positive feedback causing us to make the offer.