NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest maccan

Remy is more speed and power, Aubameyang has also speed but more teqnique. Think Remy is more suited to PL, but has his injuries, read something about heartproblem aswell. I prefer a strong and pacey player on the left. Aubameyang looks like a skillfull player, maybe little too thin, but with Cissé, HBA, Cabaye, Marv, Anita in the team we need a strong player with good movement.

Atleast all 3 are the pacey sort of striker we have been craving. Just sign one of them Fatman. (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :))

Honestly Gouffran would be very underwhelming to me, but i think he can do a decent job.

But Remy and Aubameyang would both excite me and think genuinely will improve us from Ba-Cisse-Arfa.

As you say just get it done fat man.

Remy is more speed and power, Aubameyang has also speed but more teqnique. Think Remy is more suited to PL, but has his injuries, read something about heartproblem aswell. I prefer a strong and pacey player on the left. Aubameyang looks like a skillfull player, maybe little too thin, but with Cissé, HBA, Cabaye, Marv, Anita in the team we need a strong player with good movement.

weve got shola  :lol:

Thauvin would surely be a reserve squad signing to follow Mbabu, who .com seem to believe we are close to signing.

Remy is the one out of the three I would want, surprised Gouffran is still uncapped by France though. Badly need one of them in this week either way.

Thauvin would surely be a reserve squad signing to follow Mbabu, who .com seem to believe we are close to signing.

Remy is the one out of the three I would want, surprised Gouffran is still uncapped by France though. Badly need one of them in this week either way.

I'm pretty sure i saw Pardew quoted somewhere that he expected something in the next 10 days and that was a couple of days ago.

How many games would we play in that time? i honestly don't expect anything before Norwich but after that i would hope we would have someone in for the following games.

Aubameyang has already played at SJP this season... He looked very handy from what I remember...

As has Neymar, sign 'em both up

Can't speak French therefore won't fit in.

He'll just let his funky music do the talking

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/3401353_o.gif

Florian Thauvin is a decent young player, pacy, creative and versatile. He can play in behind a striker or on either flank, but I don't think he is ready for the PL yet. Isimat-Mirin would be a good signing. Physically imposing CB who would work well with Colo. He's only 21 and he is a damn sight better than Williamson that's for sure.

I'd be delighted with a similar calibre of player as a wing forward option and on paper we should look more balanced on the pitch but the lack of height can be a problem. Our attacking set pieces are already diabolical of course, but without Demba we lose another good header in the defensive aspect, which will probably cost us.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Has anyone heard anything about Isimat-Mirin of Valenciennes? A usually pretty reliable italian website claims we're very close to sign him :neutral:

Has anyone heard anything about Isimat-Mirin of Valenciennes? A usually pretty reliable italian website claims we're very close to sign him :neutral:

Isimat-Mirin would be a good signing. Physically imposing CB who would work well with Colo. He's only 21 and he is a damn sight better than Williamson that's for sure.

:pow:

Isimat Mirin has been linked quite a lot. Sounds promising, some say he's a bit over confident and commits too many mistakes as a result.

A young, physically imposing CB sounds like wet dream in contrast to the middle-aged, weak, football-phobic lower league liability we watch every week.

Some lad named Thauvin at Bastia is heavily linked in French press as well. 19 years, quick and skillful winger.

From the little Dennis Wise scouting I did it appears he is played on the left side of central defense at his current club, although he seems to be primarily right footed.

From what you have seen what is he like technically? i have a feeling that the club are targeting him not only as someone to come in and do a job now but as a long term replacement for Colo.