NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Common sense: We would be buying the 17-21 year old talented players from abroad that Mr. Carr scouts and insert them in as readymade backups with quality that add depth. I assume that was what Roman was brought in for and he essentially hasn't developed to plan, which is fine, given the minimal outlay. But as I watch more and more football from other nations and leagues, I find myself thinking 75% of those players look more comfortable with the ball than some of our lot.

Guest Roger Kint

Voetbal International are linking us among a host of other clubs to Argentinian Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia, who has an 8 million transfer fee clause and wants to move this January. Don't know the first thing about him. Anybody?

He was good on FM a few years ago thats about it :lol:

Voetbal International are linking us among a host of other clubs to Argentinian Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia, who has an 8 million transfer fee clause and wants to move this January. Don't know the first thing about him. Anybody?

hD01DCFE7

We don't need another midfielder.  CB and striker plz.  Unless we can get all three :yao: in which case go for it.

Some of the French journos on Twitter are mentioning that Montpellier's president is inviting offers for Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa. 

Should really be in for him if so...

Wenger sniffing around him aint he ?

dunno if its been up but off sky sports transfer bit

With AC Milan trying to sell Ignazio Abate to Zenit St Petersburg and Luca Antonini, Tuttosport reports the Serie A club want to then launch a move for Newcastle United defender Davide Santon, who formerly played for Inter Milan.

dunno if its been up but off sky sports transfer bit

With AC Milan trying to sell Ignazio Abate to Zenit St Petersburg and Luca Antonini, Tuttosport reports the Serie A club want to then launch a move for Newcastle United defender Davide Santon, who formerly played for Inter Milan.

http://www.calciomercato.it/imagenes/original/NEWS_1340389180_Tuttosport.jpg

Santon and Destro? Galliani and I have agreed not to give out any names' date=' but we, logically, like those players[/quote']

Santon to Milan? It's not right to talk about players from other clubs.