NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/336038/saint-etienne-aubameyang-dans-le-viseur-de-newcastle/

Newcastle started looking for a striker this winter to replace Demba Ba , who left Chelsea . The Magpies have made ​​Loic Remy priority. For now, the scorer of the OM has not yet responded to the English rulers.

If Remy does not seem hot to join Queens Park Rangers , it would be interested in the challenge of Newcastle. According to our information, the Magpies still working on other tracks if Remy would decline their offer.

In this context, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is targeted. Alan Pardew , the Newcastle coach, appreciates profile striker of AS Saint-Etienne .

Seems to have decent close control and likes to carry the ball forward.

:thup: my theory seems to be quite realistic then.

Based on approximately two minutes of youtubing mind you :lol:

Well yeah :lol: but i had heard that he was a CB with skills while being a physical specimen not to mention his age.

A lot of things that would appeal to us, not to mention he would be cheap :lol:

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/336038/saint-etienne-aubameyang-dans-le-viseur-de-newcastle/

Newcastle started looking for a striker this winter to replace Demba Ba , who left Chelsea . The Magpies have made ​​Loic Remy priority. For now, the scorer of the OM has not yet responded to the English rulers.

If Remy does not seem hot to join Queens Park Rangers , it would be interested in the challenge of Newcastle. According to our information, the Magpies still working on other tracks if Remy would decline their offer.

In this context, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is targeted. Alan Pardew , the Newcastle coach, appreciates profile striker of AS Saint-Etienne .

sign both for FFS + a quality CB. everbody is happy and will stay in the PL and probably win it next year :kasper:

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/paper-chase-jan-07-qpr-join-race-to-sign-marseille-forward-remy-010713?pk_campaign=twitter&pk_kwd=gesm

"Arsenal have revived their interest in Birmingham goalkeeper Jack Butland.

Arsene Wenger could also step up his bid to sign Spain star David Villa as Arsenal find themselves facing a fixture crisis.

Newcastle could land £5m Valenciennes defender Nicolas Isimat-Mirin this week.

Hull are closing in on £2m Manchester United winger Robbie Brady."

Dont know if it already been said but theres fox.

I know it's 'Talkshite' but if it turns out to be true we'd need to buy a replacement left back or right back. If Simpson left we'd have Santon who can cover Left Back or Right Back, Debuchy (Right Back) and then we'd be down to Perch (who picked up a knee injury on Saturday) or Ryan Taylor (out until March at the earliest).

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130107/fulham-and-qpr-rival-west-ham-newcastle-defenders-signature-

Fulham and QPR to rival West Ham for Newcastle defender's signature

Monday, January 7, 2013

West Ham face stiff competition from Fulham and QPR as they look to make a move for Newcastle defender Danny Simpson.

Simpson has been strongly linked with a move to Upton Park as West Ham boss Sam Allardyce looks to strengthen his backline in the January transfer window.

With Newcastle having completed the signing of France defender Mathieu Debuchy, Simpson's days look to be numbered with the north-east club.

The 26-year-old is believed to want a move to London so he can be closer to his girlfriend, X-Factor judge Tulisa.

Allardyce will have to move fast if he wants to sign the talented full-back as both Martin Jol and Harry Redknapp are also believed to be tracking his progress and could make their move in the near future.

Simpson is currently sidelined with a broken toe which he suffered during the 7-3 defeat against Arsenal, but is expected back in action by the end of January.

I know it's 'Talkshite' but if it turns out to be true we'd need to buy a replacement left back or right back. If Simpson left we'd have Santon who can cover Left Back or Right Back, Debuchy (Right Back) and then we'd be down to Perch (who picked up a knee injury on Saturday) or Ryan Taylor (out until March at the earliest).

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130107/fulham-and-qpr-rival-west-ham-newcastle-defenders-signature-

Fulham and QPR to rival West Ham for Newcastle defender's signature

Monday, January 7, 2013

West Ham face stiff competition from Fulham and QPR as they look to make a move for Newcastle defender Danny Simpson.

Simpson has been strongly linked with a move to Upton Park as West Ham boss Sam Allardyce looks to strengthen his backline in the January transfer window.

With Newcastle having completed the signing of France defender Mathieu Debuchy, Simpson's days look to be numbered with the north-east club.

The 26-year-old is believed to want a move to London so he can be closer to his girlfriend, X-Factor judge Tulisa.

Allardyce will have to move fast if he wants to sign the talented full-back as both Martin Jol and Harry Redknapp are also believed to be tracking his progress and could make their move in the near future.

Simpson is currently sidelined with a broken toe which he suffered during the 7-3 defeat against Arsenal, but is expected back in action by the end of January.

:yao:

M'Vila should only come if Tiote is sold, otherwise we should concentrate on a forward, and a CB.

Incidentally I think Tiote should be sold.

Agree on both points. Sadly nobody will buy him this season with the ACN and his abysmal form/discipline unless it was for a pretty small fee.

:thup: Spot on lads.

Guest ItalianMagpie

QPR want Simpson? lets see how far we can take this :lol: Might be able to make the Debuchy money back  :lol:

Could quite possibly get half if 3 London clubs want him.

Is that a great idea? I mean, I know it's Simpson, but our squad is thin and it's not gonna improve if we always sell as many players as we get in.

QPR want Simpson? lets see how far we can take this :lol: Might be able to make the Debuchy money back  :lol:

Is that a great idea? I mean, I know it's Simpson, but our squad is thin and it's not gonna improve if we always sell as many players as we get in.

Maybe keep to summer would be best bet for us

Get as much as we can for him now, well get nothing in the summer and he's 100% leaving.

Play Tav, get another young RB for the money we get for him, whatever we do, don't keep him, not when there is interest.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Get as much as we can for him now, well get nothing in the summer and he's 100% leaving.

Play Tav, get another young RB for the money we get for him, whatever we do, don't keep him, not when there is interest.

Yeah agree, I forgot about the contract expiring in the summer.