NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Wouldn't harm having a proper targetman alongside Cisse for certain games, especially off the bench. However I hope the forward winger style player is our default setting and played for most part.

Think a proper workhorse to play for Cisse would work very well. Dare I say it Carroll might be a good option for that role. Am I type casting to think Danny Graham is basically a cheap version of Carroll?

Options, proper options to change games. Fuck me I need a lie down.

Wouldn't harm having a proper targetman alongside Cisse for certain games, especially off the bench. However I hope the forward winger style player is our default setting and played for most part.

Think a proper workhorse to play for Cisse would work very well. Dare I say it Carroll might be a good option for that role. Am I type casting to think Danny Graham is basically a cheap version of Carroll?

Options, proper options to change games. f*** me I need a lie down.

Me too. Really looking forward to the end of this month.

I'm out of the country so at least partly out of the media rumour drivel merry-go-round, but it seems to me that we've dropped way off in silly agent rumours this window whereas you guys have come to the fore. Is this true?

I'm out of the country so at least partly out of the media rumour drivel merry-go-round, but it seems to me that we've dropped way off in silly agent rumours this window whereas you guys have come to the fore. Is this true?

We haven't really been linked with that many people. Not as many as sometimes anyway.

This MLs striker thing looks a bit worrying.

Or not, could be a good player. Never know.

Big lad.

Pardew wants a target man type, so wouldnt be surprised if that MLS striker link is legit.

His latest comments about getting a striker that would help Cisse's game sounded like he wanted to partner him with someone. Also went on about wanting someone with power and pace.

We were after De Jong and Carroll in the summer window moreso than any other striker it seemed.

It looks like the idea of getting a striker /winger type like Remy and Aubameyang was more of the fall back option, which would then mean having Cabaye behind Cisse.

Pardew wants to go 4-4-2 it looks like. He wants his lump of flesh up top.

Seems an unlikely one. Isn't he out injured until at least March?

http://www.boston.com/sports/soccer/blog/2012/09/revolutions_sae.html

This MLs striker thing looks a bit worrying.

Or not, could be a good player. Never know.

Big lad.

Pardew wants a target man type, so wouldnt be surprised if that MLS striker link is legit.

His latest comments about getting a striker that would help Cisse's game sounded like he wanted to partner him with someone. Also went on about wanting someone with power and pace.

We were after De Jong and Carroll in the summer window moreso than any other striker it seemed.

It looks like the idea of getting a striker /winger type like Remy and Aubameyang was more of the fall back option, which would then mean having Cabaye behind Cisse.

Pardew wants to go 4-4-2 it looks like. He wants his lump of flesh up top.

Seems an unlikely one. Isn't he out injured until at least March?

http://www.boston.com/sports/soccer/blog/2012/09/revolutions_sae.html

Sounds about right then!

Sorry if Giggs..

Negredo being offered to Newcastle, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea for ~£14 000 000

Sevilla's chairman said a few weeks ago that they'd probably be forced to sell one of their big players to balance the books, so there's some basis for this. Negredo for NUFC would be all kinds of mint, whatever you might think of him he's a great target man while being pretty decent in general play. Him playing the back to goal role alongside Cissé (like he did with Fabiano or Kanouté) would just make too much sense. But I think the pricetag will be a bit over what your board is looking to spend. Sevilla do drive hard bargains, and they'll probably want to fleece some rich English club.