Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

People talk about great finishers to compare this boy too, but that goal yesterday was more of Tony Yeboah or Oba at his very (confident) best then any thing else. Just the explosive African striker who will smack the ball from anywhere because he has the utmost belief that it will ripple the net. We have a great player, here. I don't think that he is as good as he as shown, because no one in the history of football is actually that good, but he is the kind of footballer who will always be a goal threat and will go through runs of confidence where is on top of the world. What a gem.

Here man, this bloke is canny good like isn't he? Don't think a shift at work has ever gone this quick and I reckon the amount of talking people are doing about the goal is the reason. All the Mackems keep telling me he'll be off in the Summer though, which is a shame.

There’s been a lot said about the intention (or otherwise) of the shot, but you can clearly tell the way he shapes up just as he’s about to strike that he means it. Reminds me of……

Clip of John O'Sheas worst shot ever

Anyone know where this guy is now?