Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Talking about the new lads having to sing to the rest of the squad in the pre-game hotel last night (typical football initiation):

RS: "Were they any good?"

PC: "Yeah any good, any good. Moussa sing very nice, and all the new player sing very, very nice last night. I have a video I give you, no problem, hahaha, I give you."

Unreal :lol:

Talking about the new lads having to sing to the rest of the squad in the pre-game hotel last night (typical football initiation):

PC: "Yeah any good, any good. Moussa sing very nice, and all the new player sing very, very nice last night. I have a video I give you, no problem, hahaha, I give you."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality :lol:

Haha is that his first interview in English? Coming along quite well considering he didn't speak a word when he arrived last year.

Was just thinking while watching Sissoko's interview that it is going to suck a little bit if none of our players can speak english in interviews and stuff and then along pops Cisse

:aww:

Haha is that his first interview in English? Coming along quite well considering he didn't speak a word when he arrived last year.

Was just thinking while watching Sissoko's interview that it is going to suck a little bit if none of our players can speak english in interviews and stuff and then along pops Cisse

:aww:

Absolutely fantastic by Cisse. Love this guy.

didn't even think for one second he'd miss once he was in.

The reality is he could easily have missed. It wasn't a particularly powerful shot, it was straight at the keeper, but fortunately it went through his legs. I still don't think his form is particularly good.

I don't think we should rigidly adhere to the mentality that it's all about the rest of the team creating chances for Cisse. We shouldn't be afraid to try other options ie Gouffran.

The reality is he could easily have missed. It wasn't a particularly powerful shot, it was straight at the keeper, but fortunately it went through his legs. I still don't think his form is particularly good.

I don't think we should rigidly adhere to the mentality that it's all about the rest of the team creating chances for Cisse. We shouldn't be afraid to try other options ie Gouffran.

Swings and roundabouts. He deserved at least two goals against Reading if you want to look at it that way. The header was well placed and 9 times out of 10 no keeper would have got near it and the swivel volley wouldn't even have been a chance for most other strikers.

The thing about Cisse is that he has been getting into those positions as he did for the goal yesterday all season, the only problem was people supplying the ball never saw that pass until he had made his run into an offside positions or simply didn't even make it, Sissoko has the awareness to see and make the pass before Cisse has run into an offside position.

Guest Roger Kint

Don't think he was offside for the chipped ball that Sissoko played earlier in the game, good to see they are forming a bit of an understanding so early.

Looked half a yard on to me. Wasnt helped by the linesman who was 4 yards behind play

Cronky what happened man :anguish:

The "reality" that he could have easily missed can be counter-argued by the "reality" that he could have scored from previous situations which he did miss. If you know anything about football, and I'm certain that you do, you'll understand what the goal meant for his confidence last night. Make no mistake, it was an emphatic finish.

The thing about Cisse is that he has been getting into those positions as he did for the goal yesterday all season, the only problem was people supplying the ball never saw that pass until he had made his run into an offside positions or simply didn't even make it, Sissoko has the awareness to see and make the pass before Cisse has run into an offside position.

Spot on. Also, Cisse pointed to where he wanted it, and Sissoko obliged without dallying for a second. That's the type of supply Cisse thrives on.