Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

He's been away from Pardew for 6 months and comes back the player he was first season :lol:

I'm still convinced in a proactive team under a decent manager back playing on his instincts he'd be a good striker again

Absolutely.

No surprise he scored from two crosses. Get him some decent supply and he'll always score goals.

Exactly, we looked much better when we went 4-4-2 with Sammy left and Obertan right.

Part from Obertan being completely invisible in the 2nd half :lol:

Fuck off Cisse. Couldn't hit a barn door when we needed him to and now we need rid of the manager he's banging them in to keep the cunt in a job.

I thinks that a bit un fair mind as he wasn't missing cjances, we just weren't creating chances for him. He rarely missed when presented an opportunity.

Guest Roger Kint

Joint 3rd top scorer in the league...for the team that hasn't won a game.

4 goals in just 2 and 1/2 hours? The selfish prick

Fuck off Cisse. Couldn't hit a barn door when we needed him to and now we need rid of the manager he's banging them in to keep the cunt in a job.

I thinks that a bit un fair mind as he wasn't missing cjances, we just weren't creating chances for him. He rarely missed when presented an opportunity.

Think it was a bit of both. He was snatching too much but that was because of the lack of service. I like Cisse as a player but he's not a Pardew player at all. Ironic that he's the only one keeping him in a job.

Think it was a bit of both. He was snatching too much but that was because of the lack of service. I like Cisse as a player but he's not a Pardew player at all. Ironic that he's the only one keeping him in a job.

I'd love to hear what is a Pardew player in your opinion. If Cisse isn't one I can't imagine one who is.

Guest Gino14

Papiss might be saving Pardew but he's a good striker who isn't a plank, so not a Pardew player.  Carroll would be a very Pardew player.

The Pardew players in our team are Williamson, Dummet, Tiote and Gouffran.  Basically the players who will run around a lot and try hard, but aren't necessarily that talented.  Tiote is a good player of course and Gouffran could be better if used properly, they just fit Pardew's run around a lot model as well.

Cisse is an instinctive striker and his performances during the past 2 seasons were poor because initially, he and Ba were at odds over the central striking role instead of supporting each other and then because Pardew played him as a target man when Ba left. Cisse is NOT a target man, he cannot hold the ball up well enough and his pace over any more than a few yards is lacking. He has got goals in the last two games because he was in a position to ghost into the area and the second one yesterday was a great cross from Ameobi, one he probably couldn't repeat if you asked him to.

I still think Cisse will find it tough when we play better sides who mark him tightly unless he has Riviere to take some of the pressure off from defenders.

A better manager would utilise his talents far better than Pardew but Cisse himself has just ensured we will not get the chance to find that out for many weeks, maybe even months.

Can't understand how he's so quickly found his shooting boots given his long spell of poor form and a return from injury. Just hoping this means that if we do replace Pardew with a decent manager we will be able to get Cisse performing again.

Simply cos we've played him in his strongest position rather than out wide or as a target man as people have said. He's a poacher, that's why we bought him in the first place and that's why he scored like he did when he first joined. Ironic that it's his goals which are saving Pardwank's bacon when he completely fucked him over by playing him in the wrong position in so many games last season.