Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Qatari giants? ???

He's been a waste of space for two years now, dining out on his first 4 months. Tara Papiss, your pretend Dua celebrations will go down a storm in front of your new 3,000 crowds.

I went to see a few games when I was working in Qatar a few years back. One Lekhwiya game I went to had about 1,100 there.

• 1 month later...

One of two or three who absolutely must go, I would say. Colo was one, Gini's the other. Disruptive influences who just don't perform. Sissoko is obviously up there too but he'd rip Championship defenses to shreds wearing his slippers. He'll definitely go anyway.

Thauvin probably ought to fuck off too, but I'd be nervous about going into the season with only Aarons and Ritchie as recognised wingers. I could live with another Pancrate coming through the door at some point.

Is Sammy Ameobi off our books?

Happy for him to spend half his game time off side and missing sitters elsewhere.

What a player we got for the first 6 months though. Shame he never repeated that form.

Interested to see if tote stays or follows.

Off to China according to Marc Duffy

Good for him and us. I thought he might end up running down his contract which is a waste of everybody's time and money.