Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Aye I've never needed to spit during sport, always used there was also a macho aspect to it. It doesn't really bother me though.

I've heard it called a terroritial thing.

What a conniving little arsehole Scholes has become. "Jonny is an old team mate of mine and a bloke I like, but lets put that to one side for a moment". Then totally fails to put it to one side for even a sentence in a horribly biased excuse of an article. That reads like some half-pissed online man utd blogger ranting to impress his mates. How a so-called 'quality' rag has the temerity to print that garbage is beyond contempt.

It's a common thing to feel the need to spit during heavy excercise, I've always had it. That thick saliva building up is because your body loses water.

Then there are players who have a spitting tic. Shearer had a bit of that going on, Zlatan too.

What a conniving little arsehole Scholes has become. "Jonny is an old team mate of mine and a bloke I like, but lets put that to one side for a moment". Then totally fails to put it to one side for even a sentence in a horribly biased excuse of an article. That reads like some half-p*ssed online man utd blogger ranting to impress his mates. How a so-called 'quality' rag has the temerity to print that garbage is beyond contempt.

Rightly gets short shrift from the comments section - disgraceful

Cisse is certainly guilty for reacting like he always does, OTT and very snide

Eh, isn't the elbow earlier on this season the first time he's acted like anything other than an absolute saint since he arrived at NUFC?

I think Allah will be the judge of that.

I don't believe Jonny Evans was spitting at Papiss Cissé. It was a reflex. But what the Newcastle striker did next was horrible

What a prick, it reads like Facebook click bait ffs :lol:

It's not like basketball players have to spit on the court all the time :dontknow:. I generally don't mind spitting when playing football on grass but spitting while playing on artificial turf really disgusts me.

It's not like basketball players have to spit on the court all the time :dontknow:. I generally don't mind spitting when playing football on grass but spitting while playing on artificial turf really disgusts me.

Basketball players are constantly hydrating, though.

Basketball players are constantly hydrating, though.

Exactly, and in situations where there isn't water immediately available people are spitting in the nearest bin if playing inside or through the fence/out of bounds if playing outside. It is a natural thing to do.

------------

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/mendes250806_400x600.jpg

Flying elbow leading to convulsions=six games initially, 8 after extensive appeal process.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/audio/video/2013/4/22/1366636821149/Luis-Su-rez-bites-Otman-B-005.jpg

Seven match ban-actually biting a person in the neck.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/21/article-0-151476F7000005DC-860_468x400.jpg

Alleged Racism-Eight matches

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/22/article-2312710-196BEDE1000005DC-871_634x514.jpg

Second biting offence within three years=ten match ban.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01584/ANTON_1584617a.jpg

Much more clear cut racism than Suarez done by England's captain=four match ban, the same you receive for a late tackle.

I don't have anything against Thatcher, Terry, or Suarez, but the penalties are disproportionate. Spitting is terrible but not actually going to harm anyone. It is something I've only done once in my life, and don't plan to do again, but you see how it can happen in a tense match AFTER someone has already spit on you.

The FA and FIFA and nearly all football organizations have disgraceful process for banning players. Their punishments are not befitting of the "crime" what-so-ever. Bodily harm (esp if the tackle was wreckless or intentional), Racism - those are things that need to be taken out of the game. Those punishments need to be harsh and long, financial as well.

The FA and FIFA and nearly all football organizations have disgraceful process for banning players. Their punishments are not befitting of the "crime" what-so-ever. Bodily harm (esp if the tackle was wreckless or intentional), Racism - those are things that need to be taken out of the game. Those punishments need to be harsh and long, financial as well.

its the racism thing that really grinds my gears, this is fucking simple stuff its utterly unacceptable but time after time FIFA (and uefa) have done nothing significant to stop it and punish those guilty, I think back 10 years ago the monkey chants in spain vs england spains punishment? around 50-60k fine. Terry gets 4 games-oh no the horror, Suarez got 7 (and 1 for an obscene gesture) they should have been banned for a full season if they were serious about tackling it and it has no place in the game as they claim.