Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

His goals are quality, on first viewing you ask yourself did he mean that, then you can see its fucking technique. The 4 that spring to mind are

Debut v Villa - at first look, looks like hit and hope with weaker foot, in reality superb technique to adjust his body and foot in that way.

2nd v Swansea - first impression - opportunist strike - in reality again superb adjustment and the pin point execution.

1st v Chelsea - first impression - mis-control weaker foot swing great connection - in reality an excellent set up so he could hit a controlled volley with his left

2nd v Chelsea - First impression - WOW what a goal, spawny bastard - in reality having the confidence and belief to hit a ball with so much swerve and power that you leave the keeper with no chance. I can't see how anyone can say he didn't mean that, if that was the case WTF was he trying to do??

His moevement for the Stoke goal was brilliant.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

To anyone who ever voted 12 plus we he signed for us, I salute you good sir, hats off.

Guest BooBoo

The picture of him celebrating. I've never been able to jump that high, he must have springs in his boots.

It is strange how things work. If Mikel hadnt injured tiote, Raylor wouldnt have been on the pitch to deliver that exact throw & the goal never would have happened. Karma at its best again.