Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

You really know how to put a positive spin on things, Jack.

That is the current situation though :lol: It's pointless looking to the future when it's massively uncertain for a number of reasons.

His current situation is the same as any other starting striker in world football, though. If he doesn't score the team will fail.

I'm pretty certain he's a good enough player to not find himself permanently stuck in horrendous form.

The key difference is other teams have a few players who can score. We currently only have Cisse who can regularly score and after that it's Ben Arfa who is out for another month.

xx

We have scored 6 goals in our last 2 games with Ba getting 2 of them.... when we actually pass the ball and create while playing a system that suits us we score goals.

Don't think we will struggle to score if we persist with the system and style of play we have used in recent weeks.

Problem for most of the season has been the style and system has been so rigid so very few got into goalscoring positions and now they are....

Should put in a transfer request. Absolutely disgusting.

Wouldn't blame him, for the sake of his career he should.

I would have more sympathy for him handing in a transfer request than the Ba situation.

Transfer request. :lol: :lol:

Calm down ladies.

Wasn't it you who reposted those quotes about us signing Cisse to be 'at the end of the play, putting chances away' when we signed him?

He's now playing in an unfamiliar right-wing role so that we can accommodate the striking talents of Shola fucking Ameobi up front. I wouldn't blame him at all.

Guest hydeous

Don't think it's all that bad myself. Let's see how things pan out. Counting on Cisse to score a couple tonight anyway, right wing or not. It's january!

Calm down ladies.

Wasn't it you who reposted those quotes about us signing Cisse to be 'at the end of the play, putting chances away' when we signed him?

He's now playing in an unfamiliar right-wing role so that we can accommodate the striking talents of Shola fucking Ameobi up front. I wouldn't blame him at all.

It's one match man. :lol:

Calm down ladies.

It's one match man. :lol:

Aye, good point, we're in the position where we can afford to piss away more points and home games by playing our best striker out of position. :thup:

To think that people are slaughtering Ba for wanting to play up front in one thread and in this one saying they'd accept Cisse putting in a transfer request on the back of one match out of position in exceptional circumstances. Mental.

Cisse's a good guy, and is willing to play anywhere for the team. He won't wet his knickers like some on here would clearly advocate.