Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Delighted with this signing, don't know much about him but the prospect of him and Ba up front sounds amazing. Going to be some worried defenders in the premiership come feb, imagine facing these two!

I think teams like QPR will think twice about pressing us high up the pitch like they did against Best and Shola that's for sure.

Delighted with this signing, don't know much about him but the prospect of him and Ba up front sounds amazing. Going to be some worried defenders in the premiership come feb, imagine facing these two!

I think teams like QPR will think twice about pressing us high up the pitch like they did against Best and Shola that's for sure.

Did I read somewhere that his hobby is being caught offside?

Quite a few people on here saying they hope he can do it against the better teams and defences in the Premiership - the Bundesliga isn't some crappy league full of nobodies, it's one of the top 3 or 4 leagues in Europe. And outside of the top 3 or 4 teams in England, the Premiership isn't exactly full of top class defences.

Did I read somewhere that his hobby is being caught offside?

When you are playing off the shoulder of the last defender then you'd have to be some striker not to get caught offside a few times. On the occasion when you beat the trap though... :pow:

I do love these signings we don't see coming. Well played to the people involved.... Again :lol:

Really like that about it too. And from what Pardew said we've been trying to do a deal since last Jan, so that's three windows running we've been in talks without much media rumour/linkage.

Definitely preferable to long running sagas drawn out in the press (à la Maigä)

Demba Ba @dembabafoot 56s  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

I think even when he sleeps, he think about the back of the net. Welcome to papisto

Demba's coming back in February with his mate and the ACN trophy and demanding the release clause is taken out of his contract!

The release clause was he could leave in the summer for a set fee if we didn't sign Cisse.