sunderland

JH

Today is the day Sunderland fans will get that first sinking feeling about MON in their stomachs.

I imagine we'll see at least one, possibly two, typical MON signings - lazy, overpriced, fucking predictable and deeply, deeply underwhelming (especially if they're strikers)

Today is the day Sunderland fans will get that first sinking feeling about MON in their stomachs.

I imagine we'll see at least one, possibly two, typical MON signings - lazy, overpriced, fucking predictable and deeply, deeply underwhelming (especially if they're strikers)

Nah. They're still at that point where whatever he does will be a stroke of genius. If they get Heskey, if they managed to entice Davies over, they'd genuinely be rating them as better than Ba within minutes ffs. :lol:

I imagine we'll see at least one, possibly two, typical MON signings - lazy, overpriced, f***ing predictable and deeply, deeply underwhelming (especially if they're strikers)

Nah. They're still at that point where whatever he does will be a stroke of genius. If they get Heskey, if they managed to entice Davies over, they'd genuinely be rating them as better than Ba within minutes ffs. :lol:

Aye, in MON they trust..

I imagine we'll see at least one, possibly two, typical MON signings - lazy, overpriced, f***ing predictable and deeply, deeply underwhelming (especially if they're strikers)

aye, their defence of signing bridge and going after davies has already been quite breathtaking.

Guest johnson293

Another interesting rumour is that former Liverpool defender Sotiris Kyrgiakos could be on his way to Sunderland.

Another centre half?? But what about Brown and O'Shea, and all those Champions League /PL Winners medals???

Another interesting rumour is that former Liverpool defender Sotiris Kyrgiakos could be on his way to Sunderland.

Another centre half?? But what about Brown and O'Shea, and all those Champions League /PL Winners medals???

SPL medals too, now! Even a Standard Chartered Liverpool Player of the Month award according to Wiki. :frantic: #ABLAZE

When MON started getting to do his own business for us, there were a few signings we thought "nice one", a lot we thought "well, we'll give him the chance to do it for us" and a few we thought "What the fucking hell?" (Harewood, Knight, Heskey)

it's generally a slow process of it dawning on you that he cant be fucking arsed to do any work in the market, never looks abroad for players, always goes for the obvious UK based player, doesn't think about the phenomenal wages involved.

Kevin Davies and Wayne Bridge are unbelievably predictable signings.

I would not be remotely surprised to see him come in for Heskey today.

Bridge is an improvement on what they've got, but since theyve no natural LB it's not too difficult.

Sidwell is a pointless signing unless the are selling, gardner maybe.

Davies or Heskey are backup players, will only hamper the development of Wickham.

Guest johnson293

Another loan ???

Looks like Agent Bruce really did clean them out... in Transfer Money and Compo.

;D Top Work, Fella!  :bruce:

Guest johnson293

So, Sunderland have problems with strikers scoring goals, so they sign one, possibly two defenders on deadline day.

:memelol:

Signing Kyrgiakos because Brown is crocked (again) perhaps?  Maybe the scan has come back and it's a long term injury.  Can't rely on Bramble to not start flashing his cock at innocent women and Turner is a bag of tripe, is Kilgallon injured? 

I am probably reading too much into it though, they could end up with Kilgallon, O'Shea, Brown, Bramble, Turner and Kyrgiakos all being fit at once.  Pretty much the polar opposite to us, they've got too many centre backs!

What is O'Neill up too  :lol: depserate for goals, lets sign two defenders  :idiot2: